D’oh…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

the guy the other half works for, apart from dealing in diving equipment, happens to do underwater film work, and has involved the other half in this also. the most recent potential project was to go to Santorini (Greece) in a week’s time, for 3 weeks, to film sequences for…Tomb Raider II!!!…guess what?? the boss has turned the opportunity down, saying that they will be too busy. the other half can’t even think of what exactly what he’ll be doing next week, let alone 2-3 week’s time!!! hmmm, are you thinking what i’m thinking? other half is disappointed that he won’t get to mett Angelina Jolie (i wonder why??), and i’m missing out on the chance of blagging a free holiday!! i mean, i’d have been a gofer on a Hollywood movie, i’d have done it for nowt!! god, i’m sooo p****d off…

Anonymous

Snookiepie you have a frustrating life!
    But interesting for the rests of us to hear about! I’d be po’d too.

elmey

Anonymous

and you’ll never guess what i heard today- they want 100 extras while they’ve filming out there!! God, i could have been famous too!! of course, everyone have been looking at me instead of Angelina Jolie… do you you think i’d have got away dancing around the back of the set wearing a Sadgeezer t-shirt & cap?? i nearly cried when i heard…
    Sod it, i’ll go out and get plastered tonight. that’ll make me feel a bit better…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.