Dont force the animals

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Dont force the animals

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

A few minutes ago I read this headline on the internet:

Man arrested for forcing his cat to smoke pot

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO!!??

I would now, infront of all Geezers, say this: DONT FORCE YOURE PETS TO SMOKE POT!!!

Flamegrape
    Participant

Why? Does it kill them? I’m not sure I understand.

Anonymous

It’s considered cruelty to animals. Tho I didnt complain too much last time it was blown into my face 8)

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Flamegrape:
    Why? Does it kill them? I’m not sure I understand.

It’s considered to be contributing to the delinquence of a feline. Marijuana being a “gateway” drug, we have to ensure that this poor, defenseless cat doesn’t slide down the slippery slope into heroin addiction.

Another victory in the war on drugs. Wa-freakin’-hoo.

–Aleck

Anonymous

Animals, having a certain amount of natural sense, don’t voluntarily ingest smoke.

Since cats (or dogs or many other animals and small children as well) have a much smaller lung capacity than adult humans, forcing smoke into them IS dangerous to them and cruel as well.

elmey

Flamegrape
    Participant

Well, what about cat juggling? Is that okay? I’ve gotten up to four cats at a time. Or has it been finally banned in Mexico?

Anonymous

Since cats (or dogs or many other animals and small children as well) have a much smaller lung capacity than adult humans

Hell, that must mean that they can get stoned as hell really fast…..COOL!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kids, don’t try this at home!

I once made a water bong using a fishbowl. Man, goldfish look really funny when they’re stoned, especially when you’re getting stoned at the same time. Ooh, the colours, the colours….

Rag
    Participant

Another junky pet warning. If you and the cat were on a heavy sesh the night before and ‘Mr Tiddles’ is looking a bit ‘morning after’, DO NOT TRY AND HELP BY SLIPPING AN ASPRIN IN HIS BREAKFAST!!!!

I assure you he won’t appreciate it. In fact it will result in you having to find a shoe box and a shovel.

I am reliably informed that Vodka has a similar effect, apart from the fact that he/she will go ape**** for about 20 minutes before lying down for a very, very long time. No, much, much longer than that.

Seriously, don’t try this at home.

[No cats were harmed during the typing of this item]

Flamegrape
    Participant

In all seriousness, yes, do not feed your pets drugs of any kind, including alcohol. Back in highschool, I knew this guy who thought it would be interesting to feed his cat pot. He put it in his catfood. The cat died. True story.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Logan:
    Kids, don’t try this at home!

I once made a water bong using a fishbowl. Man, goldfish look really funny when they’re stoned, especially when you’re getting stoned at the same time. Ooh, the colours, the colours….

You rock, ya know that, thats the heaviest thing Ive heard!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Be kind to your goldfish!

Thanks Dragula! But I should let people know, just in case they decide to try this, that it was funny for a while, at least until the goldfish died, after that it became a really bad trip.

I loved those fish!

Yep, it seems that goldfish and cannabis smoke just don’t mix well, so next time I’m going to try it with guppies instead! Don’t worry, they’re a hardy little fish, and besides, I hate guppies! (joking)

Anonymous

And my friends say I’M crazy….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Barking Mad

Lunatic: Well, at least I don’t howl at the moon! I just bark at passing cars.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.