don’t forget guys, jeff h on saturday

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Announcements/New Stuff don’t forget guys, jeff h on saturday

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    FX
    Participant

march 9th at 8pm east coast time in #sadgeezer at the darkzone (see scifi chat at the top of this page for instructions/links)

for the brits that would be 1 am

Jeff says he may be a little late depending upon the kids but that he’ll be chatting for an hour…

Anonymous

Mebbe we can get em to compose a special Sadgeezer poem

Anonymous

Damn

I’ve just finnished reviewing Bad Carrot too … erm… I guess I’d better refrain from posting it until next week

DalekTek790
    Participant

Fellow sadgeezers-Just for reference when thinking of questions to ask Mr. Hirschfield, here is a list of his Lexx writing credits:

Solo
    Terminal
    Love Grows
    Wake the Dead
    Xevivor

1st Credit
    The Giga Shadow
    Luvliner
    The Net
    The Web
    Fluff Daddy
    Bad Carrot

2nd Credit
    I Worship His Shadow
    Eating Pattern
    Twilight

3rd Credit
    Super Nova
    The End of the Universe

He has also portrayed five characters, appearing in at least three episodes and lending his voice to nearly every episode.

——————

“Exterminate!” -Dalek warrior, The Daleks: Episode 4-The Ambush

“Feel the power of the dark Crystal!” -skekTek the Scientist, The Dark Crystal

“I will love you forever!” -drone #790, Lexx 1.1: I Worship His Shadow

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:
    Fellow sadgeezers-Just for reference when thinking of questions to ask Mr. Hirschfield, here is a list of his Lexx writing credits:

——————

“Exterminate!” -Dalek warrior, The Daleks: Episode 4-The Ambush

“Feel the power of the dark Crystal!” -skekTek the Scientist, The Dark Crystal

“I will love you forever!” -drone #790, Lexx 1.1: I Worship His Shadow

thanx dt, and don’t forget, fellow sadpeeps, to check out the other projects he has listed in the interview hell, read the whole interview, it’s good for a few chuckles and food for more questions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.