Don’t harsh on Harper

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda Don’t harsh on Harper

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Harpers_girl
    Participant

I have search the internet high and low and very were I go people seem to have a problem with my sweety Harper. Even the creator of this sight. HE IS NOT A JURK!

——————
    Insult cha later!

Anonymous
    Inactive

<laisha>site</laisha>
    Sorry.. but that is one misspelling that always bugs.

Personally, I have no problem with Harper, I mean, he’s no worse worse than Wesley Crusher. A lot better in fact. I think though, his character was written with ‘jerk’ in mind, but that doesn’t mean he can’t be likeable.

Anonymous

Yep, me too.

Personally I like the guy, but he’s soooo irritating sometimes.

I get the impression that the actor (Gordon Michael Woolvett) is non too happy with this site’s impression of his character either. But this is early days yet and his character has much room for improvement – at least in terms of us finding out more about him. First impression of him were of a totally implausible character who was a cross between a genius and complete dickhead. But I’m absolutely positive that this will change as we get to find what makes him tick.

——————

Harpers_girl
    Participant

I love Harper and personally I find jurks kinda cute if they’re not being a jurk towards me. Plus he’s smart and blond!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Heh, so you admit he’s a jerk now:P

Personally, I, for some unfathomable reason, seem to atract girls who can be incredibly annoying yet really cute at the same time.. when they are around you wish they weren’t and when they’re not you really miss them..

Anonymous

He’s an imp! I love him. He makes me want to pinch his cheek and whack him on the head, at the same time. He reminds me of my brother (who I often pinched and whacked quite regularly)
    Harper’s a charming lil’ buggah; all dimpled smiles, into everything, amd then saving the day!
    I like the character alot. (But, he needs to be whacked more! )

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

Harpers_girl
    Participant

Okay! Now that we have established that Harper isn’t as bad as most people would like us to believe, I think that we should point out one little thing about him…he needs a huge not a smack or a pinch! So many problems. You have to feel sorry for him.

——————
    Insult cha later!

Anonymous
    Inactive

He offered himself up to save a friend in todays episode.. that takes guts

Anonymous

As usual, I feel that either I am weird or everyone else is, because I have seen all but one of the UK aired episodes and I reckon Harper is the best character so far! Obviously it is everyone else who is weird.

Anonymous

Personally I think Harper is a complete ninny! But what a fantastic show Harper 2.0 was! If you like him now, you’ll love this episode, and if not… you will.

Yep, I guess my feelings changed, not so much for the character, but for the actor playing him – Harper 2.0 was VERY well acted.

——————

Harpers_girl
    Participant

SadGeezer your reply has greatly pleased me. Gordon Michael Woolvett is a fantastic actor and he’s really cute too! Hehehehehehehehehehe (silent scream!!!)

——————
    Insult cha later!

Anonymous

Too right, HarpersGirl. Harper’s pretty nice lookin aint he?

Anonymous

This is for the other Canadians…
    Is it my imagination or is Gordon Michael Woolvett the same guy who used to be on YTV… you know, “PJ Gord”? I guess that would be about ten years ago.

(For everyone else: YTV – Youth Television – had “PJs” who were basically TV DJs, entertaining us kiddies for the few minutes between programs by doing crafts and puppet shows and things.)

Harpers_girl
    Participant

He is and he also was on the ytv show deep water black

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.