doyal died of overdose

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Angel doyal died of overdose

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

i was reading an article in one of the celabrity mags (they alyays have them at work)

that said something along the lines of:

an inquest has found that (i really should rembmber his name its only right ) died of an overdose. the star who played mark (beckys boyfriend/husband) in roseanne and doyal in angel (before being fired for unkown reasons) died in his freinds home.

i didnt even know about most of this :
    that he had died
    that he was the one who played mark
    that he had been fired rather than quiting

it is very sad

ADM
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Bekka:
    i was reading an article in one of the celabrity mags (they alyays have them at work)

that said something along the lines of:

an inquest has found that (i really should rembmber his name its only right ) died of an overdose. the star who played mark (beckys boyfriend/husband) in roseanne and doyal in angel (before being fired for unkown reasons) died in his freinds home.

i didnt even know about most of this :
    that he had died
    that he was the one who played mark
    that he had been fired rather than quiting

it is very sad

Glen Quinn was his name, and I think he was fired due to his problems, he was receiving medication for depression and I think he is death was quite sad, apparently he died alone several weeks ago.
    To be honest I didn’t think his role as Doyle was that good, but it’s a shame too hear his life when into freefall since then.
    ADM

Rag
    Participant

That’s all new to me too. I liked Doyle’s character and was shocked at his abrupt departure. It does explain why it was so sudden. I just thought it was young Mr W keeping us on our toes. So does that mean that Wesley was or wasn’t already predestined to join the show. Was he written in to fill Doyle’s space or was he already written in.

Sadly showbiz doesn’t appear to be the most nurturing or balanced of environments. He’s obviously had problems for a while. It’s a shame he couldn’t get his head straight in time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.