Dr. Jackson returns…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

..but only for one episode. From http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-main.html?2002-03/05/11.00.sfc Shanks will return for an episode called The Abyss

Anonymous

cool

Anonymous

Oh well thanks indeed for killing the surprise element of that episode. Granted the departure of the good doctor was bad enough, but you could have left it to our imaginations if and how he would have came back. I only hope i forget that be the time it comes around.

Anonymous

Thanks Headge!

I’m guessing that he will return periodically. I’m still not sure why he left (I can’t say I’m that dissapointed though).

There is a lot of speculation around the net about the new character. Has anyone seen him yet?

(I think we are still a ways behind the US in terms of episodes).

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    Thanks Headge!

I’m guessing that he will return periodically. I’m still not sure why he left (I can’t say I’m that dissapointed though).

There is a lot of speculation around the net about the new character. Has anyone seen him yet?

(I think we are still a ways behind the US in terms of episodes).

Saddy pay attention will you!!!, and lay off the wine.
    The new character appeared in the last two episodes of the last season, he had exiled himself from his own planet because he was disgusted at the incident that killed Daniel Jackson, so now Earth is his home, although there was no direct indication that he would become a member of SG1.
    Squishy

Anonymous

i just saw Corin Nemec on that new show “Smallville” last night and i have to say that he did a very good job of playing a bad guy! LOL
    sadly though i don’t have Showtime so it will be awhile before i see him in any “Stargate” eps.

Headgehog
    Participant

Oops sorry Jay Jay, forgot to put spoilers in the title.

Sad, UK is ahead of US in terms of epsiodes so far. I belive showtime hasn’t finished with the 5th season yet. But… we start s6 in June on scifi. Yay, a cable channel I get! Most of america is still on s4, we’re watching it in synidication.

Deliena
    Participant

Okay if you wanna know the story about Dr Jackson guys you need to pick up the latest copy of SFX (UK Sci-Fi magazine), and read the EXCLUSIVE interview which they have got with him.

He is quite cagey about the reasons for him leaving – he actually says he wouldn’t work again in the town if he said exactly what happened.

However – it is quite clear that a certain Richard Dean Anderson is not happy that Shanks is more popular than he is. Rattles were thrown spectacularly out of their prams from the sounds of it.

Personally I think we will find that Stargate has more of Michael Shanks in it than they currently think – they’ve been bought by Sci-Fi and they thought Shanks was part of the deal, apparently they were VERY upset.

Fans of Dr Jackson rejoice – a reprieve may be coming!!

Deliena

Anonymous

Well I saw that episode last week and now I understand the tension between them was probably more than acting!!

Can anyone fill me in real fast or post a link on how Jackson died at the hands of the new guy and why they would harbor him let alone join SG-1? Thanks!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by LexxLurker:
    Well I saw that episode last week and now I understand the tension between them was probably more than acting!!

Can anyone fill me in real fast or post a link on how Jackson died at the hands of the new guy and why they would harbor him let alone join SG-1? Thanks!

Spoiler>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    The new guy wasn’t responsible for Daniels death, his people were, Daniel died eventually after trying to stop a naquita (sorry don’t know correct spelling) reactor/weapon from going off, and was exposed to high levels of radiation.
    The new guy came forward and told Jack that his government tried to cover it up and tried to blame Daniel’s death on Daniel, I think the SGC were being conned by his people into supplying what they needed to complete the weapon, he told all of what he knew to the SGC and sought asylum on Earth.
    Squishy

Anonymous

ahhh thanks. I was wondering why they all hated him at the beginning of this season on Sci-Fi. That explains a lot

I love the way Sci-Fi does preview shows like Farscape Undressed and the ones they did for Lexx, wonder why not for SG-1 :/ Took me a while to get back into it and it was still a total mystery how this season began. Thanks Squishy

nasym
    Participant

God I wish I had more time for tv…

can you confirm *pleeeeaase* that its just rumors aboute the actor beeing on drugs
    *hope, hope, hope*

Anonymous
    nasym wrote:

can you confirm *pleeeeaase* that its just rumors aboute the actor beeing on drugs
    *hope, hope, hope*

I can’t confirm it, but I’m pretty sure it’s just a rumour. nothing on thenewswire about it and no mention on web pages (that I can see).

nasym
    Participant

thank goood….

I love that actor… (nice ass)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.