Dr. Who 4th doctor – Tom Baker – in Dungeons & Dragons

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Dr. Who 4th doctor – Tom Baker – in Dungeons & Dragons

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Well, I unfortunately went to see Dungeons & Dragons the other day. Needless to say, the only good things in it were the special effects. And, Tom Baker’s my favorite doctor, but it’s pretty bad when he puts in the best performance. Well, I’m saying goodbye for a while. My Christmas Break is starting, and I don’t know when I’ll be able to get back onto the internet. I will try to get down to my local library to see how things are going, though. But, until then, so long, and I’ve had a great time here! Oh, and wish me luck on my last final tomorrow!

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

DalekTek790
    Participant

Tom Baker? I read he gave up acting after leaving “Doctor Who.”

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Anonymous

Oh NO!

Aeryn you can’t go yet!

I met Tom Baker a couple of weeks ago, he was at a Sci Fi convention that I er… got dragged to. He was about three feet away from me and no-one else around. He was there to sign autographs and I didn’t have the nerve to go and ask him. Even with NewKate prodding me in the back.

I used to watch Dr. Who when I was little and my parents always laughed when the show came on because I’d hide behind the sofa until the music stopped. Daleks made me laugh, but thay opening music scared the **** outa me.

Have a great holiday and happy Christmas and stuff.

——————

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Gosh, you should have asked Tom Baker for his autograph. He just seems like a funny, neat guy. I love it when he bugs his eyes out on Dr. Who (that’s a drink in the drinking game). He’s kinda weird too which is cool (think to his commentary on Shada). Well, like I said, I will try to post some over the break, but I should be back by the 2nd week in January, and I’ll be posting more then.

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    Oh NO!

Aeryn you can’t go yet!

I met Tom Baker a couple of weeks ago, he was at a Sci Fi convention that I er… got dragged to. He was about three feet away from me and no-one else around. He was there to sign autographs and I didn’t have the nerve to go and ask him. Even with NewKate prodding me in the back.

I used to watch Dr. Who when I was little and my parents always laughed when the show came on because I’d hide behind the sofa until the music stopped. Daleks made me laugh, but thay opening music scared the **** outa me.

Have a great holiday and happy Christmas and stuff.

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.