Dragoncon?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Krisia
    Participant

I am a long time LEXX fan, but i don’t have the Internet at home (although i will soon.) The LEXX fans that i have met near where i live are scarce and i was wondering what exactly Dragoncon is? (shame on me i know) ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I figure that it’s some kinda sci-fi conventoin, but could anyone fill in the gaps like when and where it’s held and if it’s specifically for LEXX (or how heavily LEXX features in it) or other sci-fi shows as well.

Anonymous
    Krisia wrote:

The LEXX fans that i have met near where i live are scarce and i was wondering what exactly Dragoncon is? (shame on me i know) ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hi Krisia,

In answer to your question on what dragoncon is, It’s the biggest Horror/Scifi/Fantasy/Gaming convention I’ve ever been to. To give you a better idea on what’s going on with it, check out http://www.dragoncon.org

Krisia wrote:

I figure that it’s some kinda sci-fi conventoin, but could anyone fill in the gaps like when and where it’s held and if it’s specifically for LEXX (or how heavily LEXX features in it) or other sci-fi shows as well.

It’s held on Labor Day weekend in Atlanta, Georgia. We had 4 cast members at Dragoncon in 2003. It’s a convention that encompasses quite a bit. What I’ve seen that is really neat and that someone pointed out that this is one con where you can have Trek fans, Farscape fans, Lexx fans, Sg1 fans, and Goths in the same location and still be able to get along. I’ve really enjoyed going if only just to meet up with some wonderful people from sadgeezer and irc.

Jhevz
    Participant

Krisia,
    Another site you might want to look at if you’re interested in joining us next yr, is http://www.briandowney.biz, then scroll down to DragonCon 2003 & you’ll find some Lexx pics; another 1 you might want to look at is TheFrey’s site. She’s got some great pics of last yr’s Dragon*Con; the best place to find general info about Dragon*Con is to take Mike-l’s suggestion & go to the con’s web site. I hope this helps some & may be see you next yr.

Lexxian to Lexxian,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

carup008
    Participant

To all the lexx people who attended dragoncon 2004….any news? Or is the lexx never to return to film or video?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.