DragonCon emailing has begun

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions DragonCon emailing has begun

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sidhecafe
    Participant

the influx of words no one elses uses seen in my inbox….”Trek burnouts” , “Jedi freakazoids”, “midget wrestling” and “Joss Whedon”…

Now that I’ve the go ahead for grad school, I may be moving that weekend – my gracious sister has said she will forgive me if moving interfers with my attendance…but Nothing Else!!!

So cross your fingers, Sadgeezers who are attending that I may be there!!!

theFrey
    Participant

Congratulations on the Grad School thing. ;D Way to go.

I hope you get to go, it is a blast. Non-stop activity, it is impossible to be bored there. ;D

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Sci-Fi Fans,
    I’ll be there in my Alive Keyeo costumes, including that Friday in my Alive Keyeo/Prince costume; I think it’ll be fun & I never get bored there. I love to people watch, among other things; it’ll be neat to see HDS in his new costume from Charlie & the Chocolate Factory.
    I hope to see you all there; & Frey, I’ll take a lot of pics for those who don’t get to go.

Sci-Fi Fans Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sidhecafe
    Participant

thefrey wrote:

Congratulations on the Grad School thing. ;D Way to go.

I hope you get to go, it is a blast. Non-stop activity, it is impossible to be bored there. ;D

Thank you and thank you!! Unbelieveable I got into school! And they awarded me a very generous grant towards tuition!!

I’m just beside myself about all that, and though I’m looking forward to the summer, I can’t wait for the fall.

And I’m going to do everything I can to make sure I’m a DragonCon again, my first time 2 years ago was such a blast, I must go again!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.