Drakh Culture Review

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

The new Drakh Culture review by guest reviewer Patrick L. Jones, has been posted

The Drakh

Anonymous

very cool review
    but don’t forget about the one-eyed spidey critter in the urn that Londo gave Sheridan in the ep “Objects at Rest”. i would really like some closure on that plotline. also the Girabaldi and Bester situation too. remember that Lyta said that she would help take out the block that kept him from killing Bester, when she came back 3 years later.

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Mary Beth
    also the Girabaldi and Bester situation too. remember that Lyta said that she would help take out the block that kept him from killing Bester, when she came back 3 years later.

I think JMS was trying to close that plotline in Crusade. We learned from Crusade that the Telepath war occured about 2 years earlier, or 3 years after objects at rest. Coincidence, no! Bester was written into several episode of Crusade, but the series was cancelled right before they were going to film the first episode with him in it. Bester was on the run as a war criminal, and had potential information on the Icarus(?) or whatever Gideons first ship was called.
    From all this infromation, we’re meant ot believe that Garabaldi did mange to assemble a force by when Lyta returned, casuign the Telepath War. Since Psi Corp was dissolved Lyta may have gotten rid of Bester’s block. But we know JMS hadn’t originally intended that Garbaldi would have killed Bester immediatly.

As for other open arcs, and the above one, I have hope/faith that they will be clsoed and explained in the B5:Rangers saga. While it may not be a series yet, I think scifi will make it into one.

OT Bester is definatly one of my favorite characters in all of scifi.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.