Dutch Treat Speculation (LEXX eating) Spoilers

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Dutch Treat Speculation (LEXX eating) Spoilers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

Ok, here’s what we know; the Scifi teaser shows the lexx inhalling Holland, and the teaser at scifi.com tells us that Bunny commanded the LEXX to eat it.
    But the 4.24 spoiler fom spacecast.com tells us that the LEXX’s health is failing and that he is dying in the final episode. Maybe he won’t eat enough food to help him or maybe somthing else will happen.
    At uncon Brian and the beans hinted that the LEXX would eat, but he will eat something bad for him. We all assumed that they were refering to the nuke he ate in LBP. LEXX shrugged off the nuke, so maybe he will eat something bad in the Netherlands?

Flamegrape
    Participant

Well, the Lexx is 4,000 years old! Maybe he’s just wearing out. Then again, eating on an empty stomach can give you indigestion. Maybe he’ll just need to be burped. *BURP* There goes Iceland!

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Flamegrape:
    Well, the Lexx is 4,000 years old! Maybe he’s just wearing out.

I believe the exact figure is 4,344. Seriously, the Lexx is essentially an Insect, so it should be able to survive at least as long as the Giga Shadow did.

Anonymous

While the nuke may not have hurt the Lexx stomach the radiation might over time. I woulda guessed that the machine interface would kill the Lexx if it cannot be repaired but since its something he ate…dunno.

Anonymous

Maybe he’s allergic to tulips….

Anonymous

Maybe when Lexx is eating Holland, they will play “Windmills of Your Mind”..

Hope Lexx does’nt get splinters in the stomach from all those wooden shoes..

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Micromary:
    Maybe he’s allergic to tulips….

I don’t know, Lyekka didn’t seem to have any trouble digesting Tulip.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.