DVD Boxset

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Well the DVD boxset came out today and as I had planned for oer 2 months, i was at the head of the queue. Watching the pilot and early episodes really makes you remember why I love the show. There are scenes i completely forgot about, my only fault with them is that they stop just one episode short of “Angel Dark, Demon Bright” which is a high contender for favourite episode, the only other contenders for that spot wont be out til he very end of the season, specifically “Star Crossed”. The extra features werent bad, but not great but i hindight thats not why i bought them. I’ll hav to start saving the smallest fraction of my dwindling student loan to afford the rest of the set

Anonymous

I had mine delivered to my door first thing this morning. Mmmm, I’ve now got loads of high-quality screencaps for my website and if I get the colour printer working I might be able to manage a pretty good life-size Harper for my wall. Mmmmmmmmmmm…

Anonymous

I had mine delivered to my door first thing this morning. Mmmm, I’ve now got loads of high-quality screencaps for my website and if I get the colour printer working I might be able to manage a pretty good life-size Harper for my wall. Mmmmmmmmmmm…

Anonymous

Saw them today in Comet, I want. Dropped many very unsubtle hints about birthday presents. Birthday not until July but if I start now the hints may take root. It looks as if the spines of the cases will build up into a crew picture.

Anonymous

Saw them today in Comet, I want. Dropped many very unsubtle hints about birthday presents. Birthday not until July but if I start now the hints may take root. It looks as if the spines of the cases will build up into a crew picture.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.