Early this morning, I taped Lyekka

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Early this morning, I taped Lyekka

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    Last night, after I shut down the computer for the night, said good night to both of my parents, I put a tape in to tape the Lexx episode called `Lyekka’; when I awoke this morning, I saw that my vcr had obviously taped the show. I’ll be taping the next epsiode of Lexx, `Lafftrak’ right in back of the 1 I taped last night.
    Since I’m taping my favourite episodes from the show, I’ll definitely be watching them as soon as I get a change; who knows when that will be.

Lexxians, especially Love Slaves, Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

Have you had a chance to catch “Terminal”?

It will setup the premise for “Lyekka”, and is highly recommended viewing ๐Ÿ™‚ If not, check out the “Terminal” ep review here, it will help quite a bit. “Lyekka” is a great ep, one of my favs, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it ๐Ÿ˜€

Jhevz
    Participant

Thanks for your nice message, LexxLurker,
    I remember the episode before Lyekka & will visit this site tonight to view the pictures from different 1s; `Terminal’ is not 1 of my favourites because I don’t like, but do respect, surgens; there’s other reasons to, but I won’t go into that.
    Thanks again for your post & `Lyekka’ is also a favourite of mine, since I’m only going tobe taping my favourites from the show.

Lexxian to Lexxian,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.