Edited Chat Log – Paul, Lexx and Michael

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Edited Chat Log – Paul, Lexx and Michael

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

I live to serve, well except for coffee. But hey. I don’t drink the crap, I’m not serving it. Anyhow, the edit chat is posted here

http://thefrey.com/ChatPaulLexxMichael.htm

Are we happy now FX? Was that fast enough for you? Can I go to bed now????? ๐Ÿ˜›

hehe

Later,

bonnee
    Participant

thankyou frey – I was all ga ga

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:

Are we happy now FX? Was that fast enough for you? Can I go to bed now????? ๐Ÿ˜›

hehe

Later,

jeez, miss a little sleep and get all testy why don’t you!;D great job sweetie and thank you again!

Anonymous

I was there under the name “Jait” for a bit. Tried talkin to ya Frey but couldent figure out how.

It’s hard to judge context when a person is just typing but MM seemed *really* negative about the show, his character, and TV in general. Thanks for posting this up Frey

Anonymous

Hey, too much beer, what do you want?

Give the poor guy a break already! MM and Brian and the others have been involved with LEXX for over eight years now….for an artist, tha’s a hell of a long time! I’m sure they are ready to move on…and also…Mr. McManus was the only one willing to half way answer some questions. which brings up the question…what the hell are Lex and Paul smoking?

Anonymous

I wasent giving him a hard time Praxilla, just making an observation

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by LexxLurker:
    I was there under the name “Jait” for a bit. Tried talkin to ya Frey but couldent figure out how.

Well, ususally if double click on the name of the person on the right hand side of the screen, it will bring up small private chat window. How did you come into the room? via mIRC or through the SciFi browser portal?

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Praxilla:
    Hey, too much beer, what do you want?

Give the poor guy a break already! MM and Brian and the others have been involved with LEXX for over eight years now….for an artist, tha’s a hell of a long time! I’m sure they are ready to move on…and also…Mr. McManus was the only one willing to half way answer some questions. which brings up the question…what the hell are Lex and Paul smoking?

You are right, that is a long time. Especially for some one who is an ‘Artist’

Now as to your other question, hummmm. What were they smoking? Don’t know, I guess I will have to add that to the list of questions I ask him when he does a Sadgeezer Interview

(theFrey opens note book and scribbles furiously)

necro
    Participant

I’m baaaaaack!

Just read the log (thx Frey)….seems to me the “Artist” is just being his usual artistic self…that we all know and love…as for what Paul and Lex are smoking…hehehe…at least we know they play well with others and share

Anonymous

Hmmm. I thought MM’s replies seemed downright warm and gregarious, compared to what I expected. Paul and Lex, however, couldn’t speak clearly because of having their tongues firmly planted in their cheeks. Thanks Frey!

Anonymous

*groan* Get me some aspirin already, I hate hang overs.

I think I should explain…when I say “artist” I was thinking of ALL the actors, writers, directors….kind of an all encompassing word for me.

Pardon the misunderstanding on my part, LexxLurker.

Anonymous

I dont think my firewall liked their Javachat, I went through their site, didnt feel like re-installing mIRC since Ive changed boxs and OS’s.

I did double click on your name which brought up something like:

To :

But whenever I typed when I hit enter it just cleared the field. Maybe I had conflicts with that port, dunno.

Was an interesting chat tho and yeah MM did almost all the talking heh.

I do wish they had answered about the H in Stanely H. Tweedle. Maybe they just never thought of what the H meant.

Other than that I thought a lot of questions were kinda dumb, but hell I ask a lot of dumb questions myself.

Anonymous

ga

Anonymous

ga- meaning ‘go ahead’, respondant is finished answering the question and is prepared to answer a new question.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:
    …the edit chat is posted here

Nice one frey!! We’ll have to see if we can get them onto a Sad chat hosted by you or Splarka. I can’t help feeling that they wouldn’t get away with the drivel if SadBOARD members were there too.

Nice to see MM open-up a bit. Lex and Paul have a reputation as being completely bonkers (they aren’t in real life) and it’s a shame they wont let us find out what they really feel about things.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Potato Head:
    ga- meaning ‘go ahead’, respondant is finished answering the question and is prepared to answer a new question.

Wow! I never knew that! After years of poping into IRC I always thought it was some hip way of saying ‘duh’ or ‘I’m bored’ or something.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.