Ellen Dubin cameos in Napoleon Dynamite – Free Screenings

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Ellen Dubin cameos in Napoleon Dynamite – Free Screenings

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Ellen Dubin Cameos in Napoleon Dynamite – If you want to keep up-to-date with Ellen (Giggerota) Dubin, and find out how to view the free screenings of ND (and maybe get a tee-shirt in the process), please join Ellen Dubin’s new yahoo group. The link is here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ellen_dubin/

Thanks again to SG and the Frey for this message board :mrgreen:

scifisuzi

theFrey
    Participant

Isnโ€™t this the one that was an official selection at Sundance and won the best feature film award at the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival, and is being released on June 11th?

How cool for her to be in a movie being released to the theaters, at the same time she has the lead in a show on TV. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Any word on how โ€˜The Collectorโ€™ premier did?

Anonymous

Yes, ND was one of the finalists at Sundance. Ellen tells me the Collector premiere went over very well. I hope it starts showing in the US soon. ๐Ÿ˜‰

scifisuzi

theFrey
    Participant

Hummm, I see they are doing free screenings in quite a few cities. also I noticed advertising for this at the “ain’t it cool” site.

None of the screenings are near me… but… I wonder if theSpouse is up for a ride.

Any word on what Ellen plays in this Suzi?

Anonymous

She plays a Ilene, a sweet perky housewife……….who is also a deranged soccer mom………LOL – sounds like this is just up Ellen’s alley ๐Ÿ˜‰

the_flea
    Participant

hi there
    new comer over here ๐Ÿ˜›

man…
    i cannot get to watch any canadian shows like The Collector coz my cable tv over here ( in Singapore ) doiesn’t show them ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
    maybe someone can record and send them online ?
    ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

theFrey
    Participant

Well there is a chance they might get picked up in the fall on a network. So be patient. ๐Ÿ™‚

You might also want to check out the PAX NETWORK (in the US)
    the movie of the week WILDFIRE 7/The Inferno Saturday, July 17th 9/8pm with Ellen as a Brooklyn firefighter. I did some vidcaps of it http://www.thefrey.com/DubinWildfire7.htm

She will also be in the movie TUNNEL with Daniel Baldwin and directed on Monday July 12th at 12 pm on the FX CHANNEL. She plays a lawyer.

Anonymous

Elen hardly has a cameo in the movie, its a supporting role, but nothing outstanding.

Napoleon Dynamite has got to be the funniest movie of the year for me. Shrek2 comes in at a close second place. Go see it!

Anonymous
    ”Evil_Lister” wrote:

Elen hardly has a cameo in the movie, its a supporting role, but nothing outstanding.

Napoleon Dynamite has got to be the funniest movie of the year for me. Shrek2 comes in at a close second place. Go see it!

I agree. Napoleon Dynamite is easily one of the funniest films of the year. Or the past 5.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.