Ellen Dubin Updates

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Ellen Dubin Updates

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

HOT OFF THE PRESS!!! Sent to me by Ellen at 11:51 AM EST today…so it’s still pretty warm anyway ๐Ÿ™‚

Okay, here’s the update: Ellen Dubin (Giggerota the Wicked) just booked the guest starring
    role in the television show “MUTANT X.”

She starts shooting just before the Christmas holidays, and will be playing the part of DR. ROBBINS – a telepath with the ability to alter and erase memories with SONIC BLASTS. More details coming soon. I’ll be sure to post ’em for ya.

Ellen writes (and I quote)…

“HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND ALL THE WONDERFUL FANS.
    WISH I COULD TAKE EVERYONE OUT FOR DINNER.”

She’s such a sweetheart!

scifisuzi and Yellow Dog would also like to wish everyone a happy holiday, and we appreciate Sad Geezer and The Frey (and anyone else who helps out) for all their hard work in maintaining sadgeezer.com and this board ~ You guys rock!

theFrey
    Participant

Congratulations to Scifi Suzy. Ms. Dubin has named her site as the *official* Ellen Dubin site. http://scifisuzi.com/ellendubin/

Please check it out.

theFrey
    Participant

Ellen has her pic up at the imdb.com finally. Some nice pictures too. ;D http://imdb.com/gallery/hh/0239294

Jhevz
    Participant

Great pictures, Frey,
    & thanks for sharing them; they look good & she also looks good. I’ll have to look at them a little more closer later on & the web site. Thanks again for sharing them.

Your Friend,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

hays
    Participant

hello to anyone who may be out there. newbie here. i was in mirc lexx and mentioned that i saw ellen in a movie today called ‘tunnel’. it was a little “steal the diamonds” kind of movie and she was in it, honest to gosh i am STILL not 100 % sure i knew which of the two women was her, but i am like 90% sure she was on the good guys side. she is shorter than she appears on the lexx shoes because she wears very high heels in those.

theFrey
    Participant

Thanks Hays, and welcome to our happy little band. ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

For Lexx LA fans, Ellen is working right now on a gig at Second City. I’m not certain if it is actually on stage of if it is in prearation for the stage. In either case, it is wonderful for her.

Jhevz
    Participant
    ”nwmonikr” wrote:

For Lexx LA fans, Ellen is working right now on a gig at Second City. I’m not certain if it is actually on stage of if it is in prearation for the stage. In either case, it is wonderful for her.

mwmonikr,
    I wonder if that’s the 1 (Second City) in Vegas at the Flamingo Hilton. That’s great for her; another job to keep her mind occupied.

Lexxian to Lexxian,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

mandara k
    Participant

That’s BIZZARE! She always kinda reminded me of Andrea Martin; isn’t she of SCTV fame. The same kinda outgoing, kookieness (in a good way mind you) Everytime I watched Ms. Dubin I wondered if they were related.

Good for her; as long as they of LEXX are happy I am content (and willing to keep my mouth permanently zipped) ๐Ÿ˜›

theFrey
    Participant

She is in a production called D Light (comedy light) if any of our Crew get over there pleeeeease tell us how it went! ;D

Her show is billed as a phantasmagoria of delight, containing real funny sketch comedy with improv and videos.

The Second City Studio Theater
    8156 MelroseLos Angeles, CA
    (Melrose and Crescent Heights next to The Improv)

Show Dates –
    March 31 – 8pm on ($15)
    April 7, 14 & 28 – 8pm on ($15)

http://www.secondcity.com/theatre/la/main/schedule.asp[/url]

Jhevz
    Participant
    theFrey wrote:

She is in a production called D Light (comedy light) if any of our Crew get over there pleeeeease tell us how it went! ;D

Her show is billed as a phantasmagoria of delight, containing real funny sketch comedy with improv and videos.

The Second City Studio Theater
    8156 MelroseLos Angeles, CA
    (Melrose and Crescent Heights next to The Improv)

Show Dates –
    March 31 – 8pm on ($15)
    April 7, 14 & 28 – 8pm on ($15)

http://www.secondcity.com/theatre/la/main/schedule.asp[/url]

Thanks for the info, Frey,
    I’ll check out the web site later & tell a friend of mine, who lives down there, about it; it’s the 1 in LA…I had a feeling it had to be 1 or the other.
    Thanks again for the info & I’ll let my friend know, so he can check it out.

Your Friend,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

lizard
    Participant

Well how cool! If only I were in the area I could check it out. Somebody who can go should let us know how it is. I think E. Dubin is really funny and I bet she is great in it!!!

mandara, you are being even more obscure and cryptic than usual. WHAT are you talking about??? Did someone steal your wallet at the last convention or something???

mandara k
    Participant

All I say is I hope all of LEXX find what they want….

Cryptic and obscure,,,,, that’s fine with me, Lizard…. if you don’t mind…… I’m very happy to remain that way; I’ve dropped almost all of LEXX from my life except my enjoyment of the show and my great respect for some of the peeps who were involved and the block of others. As I am insignificant to them, they are insignificant to me; time will be judge and jury of the final outcome.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.