Ellen Giggy Dubin Chat

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    FX
    Participant

Will be Sunday December 2nd, 2001 at 4 pm eastern standard time. That will be 9pm greenwich mean time, and 1pm for the west coast of the United States. Australia; if you guys are interested, that is sometime next day …i hope this accomodates everyone who wishes to attend…tell all your friends, and bring good questions. Frey and Splarka have graciously agreed to keep things going in a technical sense. Love to you all, and hope your turkey day was awesome…fx

Headgehog
    Participant

In addition its only 2 hours after the start of the Uncon 4.0 “meating” in #uncon.

Anonymous

Cool! Thanks, FX! I assume it will be on the fefnet server….but what room? #ellen?

Thanks again for setting this up!

FX
    Participant

oops, yeah it will be in #marty, our little ‘marty simon memorial’ chat room, as he was the first of hopefully many more chats …ellen would like hers to be for two hours, so that should give all a chance to ask a question…

Anonymous

Excellent info FX!

I threatened thefrey with seting up a chatpage giving access to information on how to access IRC CHat through FeFnet and in particular the #sadgeezer chatroom.

It’s particularly wonderful of racheal at The DarkZone.Org website[/url] to have provided us with access via the web!

Since you have done such a wonderful indtructions on this thread, I hope you don’t mind me wizzing it for the new ‘chat’ page (which will be accessible from the top of the page)?

PS. I’ll be keeping my old and dated CGI chatroom link for those of you who are nostalgic.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    It’s particularly wonderful of racheal at The DarkZone.Org website[/url] to have provided us with access via the web!

Since you have done such a wonderful indtructions on this thread, I hope you don’t mind me wizzing it for the new ‘chat’ page (which will be accessible from the top of the page)?

PS. I’ll be keeping my old and dated CGI chatroom link for those of you who are nostalgic.

well, since i cut and pasted from frey’s most excellent instructions for the marty chat, what’s another whiz between friends?! the macirc hint came up during the marty chat when jen couldn’t get marty’s mac to work…splarka found that for us…anyway, good to have central place with directions …and thanx again to rachel, splarka, and frey for making all this possible

FX
    Participant

hey ! where’s our newslink, saddy? we want everyone to know about this?! check email please

Anonymous

Lucky that the phone still works

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:

Lucky that the phone still works

smartass smooch, and a pat on the recovered hungover head

FX
    Participant

and here are the directions to the chat:
    description – Random fef net server
    irc server – irc.fef.net
    port – 6667

The web portal is courtsy of Rachel’s TheDarkZone site. http://thedarkzone.org/chat/%5B/url%5D

Where it says Join Channel use the little arrow to the left of where it says #lexx. This will open a menu which will let you scroll down to the #marty chat room

those of you with mac should download the macirc before the chat, as the room is not very friendly to macs(as we all saw in the marty chat! )

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.