email from jeff hirschfield

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx email from jeff hirschfield

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    FX
    Participant

i thought you guys might like to see this excerpt from the email i got from ‘his lordship’mr hirschfield (and those of you who were not at the chat will have to wait for the transcripts to hear the story behind that )

Hi FX,

I enjoyed the chat very much– the love was pouring over the broadband. What a great bunch of fans. Thanks to you for setting it up…

Anonymous

I’ll double that thanks to both you, FX, and ‘his lordship’. Well done!

[Edit] And Splarka, and Rachel, and TheFrey and Sadgeezer, and anyone else who did a great job in getting things together!

[ 13-03-2002: Message edited by: Praxilla ]

Anonymous

Who is Jeff Hirschfield?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Raven:
    Who is Jeff Hirschfield?

He is the voice of 790 and a writer on LEXX, as well as other projects.

dgrequeen
    Participant

Yes, thanks to FX and TheFrey and to Mr. Hirschfield most of all. It was a great chat.

Anonymous

Yep, doulble and trebble and doublytrebble thanks to FX and theFrey for yet another cool chat!

DalekTek790
    Participant

That was really great, talking to one of the creative minds behind Lexx as well as a performer in the show, all in one. It was nice to have some of my questions answered. And he’s real witty and humorous, I figured he’d be all serious and solemn, like in the interviews I’ve seen with George Lucas and Gene Coon. That chat was really something.

Since the Patricia Zentilli chat I’ve been looking forward to one with Louise Wischermann, but it’s been a long time and I guess the Frey hasn’t heard from her, so I don’t know if that’s really gonna happen.

theFrey
    Participant

Well I think we couldn’t have done it with out Rachel and her wonderful portal site, and Splarka who gave us so much help in the begining.

And no sadly. I have not heard back from Louise. Perhaps she is working too hard right now.

Anonymous

Whos got logs from the chat? I showed up 15 minutes after it ended.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.