Episode 1-10 – The Pearls That Were His Eyes

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda Episode 1-10 – The Pearls That Were His Eyes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

It was certainly packed with action and it was great to see John DeLancie as Sid. But Beka’s feelings about her father may have been justified from a love point of view, love is blinde after all but surely she wouldn’t admire his character?!.  The geezer was a complete low-life.  If I’d have met him, I’d certainly have different feelings.  Who am I kidding, if I had a gun with only two bullets and was in the same room as Beka’s father, a murderer and a pedophile, I’d shoot Beka’s father twice and then pistol whip the SOB just to make sure.  Beka’s love for her father seems misguided and also a little weird.  I guess that’s one of the reasons why I found this episode so interesting, Beka ‘s character is now much less bland.

I’d therefore give this show a rating of 32,766 out of 10. 
    What did you think?

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited 12-12-2000).]

KevFriend
    Participant

Hi Sad,

saw it this morning. Like it. Incle sid was great. Trance is going to be my favorite+
    (after Dylan):) From episode to episode Trance going to better and better.

Merry christmas.

Kev

KevFriend
    Participant

Hi Sad,

saw it this morning. Like it. Incle sid was great. Trance is going to be my favorite+
    (after Dylan):) From episode to episode Trance going to better and better.

Merry christmas.

Kev

Anonymous

Yep, definately oine of my fave’s so far!

What di you think of Beka?

Anonymous

Yep, definately oine of my fave’s so far!

What di you think of Beka?

KevFriend
    Participant

Hiya,
    Like Beka too, like her smile.But so much as I like Trance. Okay I like the complet crew, Trance and Dylan are my favorites.
    Merry Christmas

Kev

KevFriend
    Participant

Hiya,
    Like Beka too, like her smile.But so much as I like Trance. Okay I like the complet crew, Trance and Dylan are my favorites.
    Merry Christmas

Kev

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.