Episode 12 – The Mathematics of Tears – uploaded

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda Episode 12 – The Mathematics of Tears – uploaded

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

The review of “The Mathematics of Tears” is up at:

/andromeda/andromeda_episode1-12.htm
    Wadda cracking show that was.
    There was a lot to like about this show, it was a swashbuckler, full of guts and glory, love and mischief; women glowed and men thundered… that sort of thing.
    I’m still not quite sure what the ‘Mathematics of Tears’ means,but what the hell, the action was good, the story was great and we now know…. Rommie CAN bonk!

Apparently Zack Stentz (one of the writers of the show) has already commented on the review:

quote:

Kewl review as always, and nice screen cap of Lt. Pearce and the good Captain Warrick! đŸ˜‰

Zack

Sorry, but I couldn’t resist adding the quote

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited 01-23-2001).]

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well.. I know what the ‘Mathematics of tears’ is having watched it a 2nd time: when ‘Jill’ is talking to Warrick after he orders her to self-destruct she says that he ‘wanted her to be emotional’ and that she ‘programmed herself’. I presume from this that she programmed herself with mathematical interpretations of emotions, but didn’t know how to programme tears. I think that the increased emotions caused her to become unstable.

I loved Tyr at the end..
    Bekka “You missed Tyr’s cavalry act”
    Tyr “They were playing Wagner, it’s the most fun I’ve had in months”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well.. I know what the ‘Mathematics of tears’ is having watched it a 2nd time: when ‘Jill’ is talking to Warrick after he orders her to self-destruct she says that he ‘wanted her to be emotional’ and that she ‘programmed herself’. I presume from this that she programmed herself with mathematical interpretations of emotions, but didn’t know how to programme tears. I think that the increased emotions caused her to become unstable.

I loved Tyr at the end..
    Bekka “You missed Tyr’s cavalry act”
    Tyr “They were playing Wagner, it’s the most fun I’ve had in months”

Anonymous

I keep coming here and reading about episodes that I’ve never seen or heard of; I blink and think and blink then, “D’OH!” It dawns on me at last; you guys are what, two episodes ahead of the US???? How did that happen?

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

Anonymous

I keep coming here and reading about episodes that I’ve never seen or heard of; I blink and think and blink then, “D’OH!” It dawns on me at last; you guys are what, two episodes ahead of the US???? How did that happen?

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by BlackCloud:
    …you guys are what, two episodes ahead of the US???? How did that happen?

Hehe, it’s justice sweetie, you guys are WAY ahead of us (sometimes by years) when it comes to most cool US shows. But just this once (erm and with LEXX too I guess ) ity’s nice to be a litlle ahead. I’m enjoying it while it lasts (which I’m sure wont be for long).

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by BlackCloud:
    …you guys are what, two episodes ahead of the US???? How did that happen?

Hehe, it’s justice sweetie, you guys are WAY ahead of us (sometimes by years) when it comes to most cool US shows. But just this once (erm and with LEXX too I guess ) ity’s nice to be a litlle ahead. I’m enjoying it while it lasts (which I’m sure wont be for long).

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:
    I presume from this that she programmed herself with mathematical interpretations of emotions, but didn’t know how to programme tears. I think that the increased emotions caused her to become unstable.

Yeah! the increased emotions caused by Jill’s emotional development would be too complex for the computer to handle.

Ok, so how would Rommie behave if she got caught up in a love relationship. Would the same thing happen, or would she be able to handle it… erm.. I mean her emotions

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited 01-30-2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:
    I presume from this that she programmed herself with mathematical interpretations of emotions, but didn’t know how to programme tears. I think that the increased emotions caused her to become unstable.

Yeah! the increased emotions caused by Jill’s emotional development would be too complex for the computer to handle.

Ok, so how would Rommie behave if she got caught up in a love relationship. Would the same thing happen, or would she be able to handle it… erm.. I mean her emotions

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited 01-30-2001).]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.