episode 769 spoilers

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx episode 769 spoilers

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

790 gets a body thus turns into a 769. The Prez and Prince strangle a bunch of moth breeders. Xev kisses Bunny in a loveslave type of kiss on a dare from Stan. Bunny does not kill Stan or Xev. The key holder mothbreeder gets the biggest short arm in the US military. 790 now 769 just about gets his way with Kia but Bunny stops him and much more. Oh and kia kills Prince. Love from Canada.

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by qcifan:
    Xev kisses Bunny in a loveslave type of kiss on a dare from Stan.

Are you serious?

The key holder mothbreeder gets the biggest short arm in the US military… Oh and kia kills Prince.

details, we need details

FX
    Participant

well, kisses to you canada but like headgehog says, we want details …and remember, like lex g said ‘dead is never dead in lexx’

Anonymous

The Prez and Prince with 769 review a long line of US military guys and make a number of references to the size of their special weapons(not sure of the actual quote as this was killing me) The lucky guy is picked by 769 and then off to an operating table. Not graphic but the shot of the donor with the purple heart on his grion is funny. The moth breeder keeps on saying “I must build bigger harder moths”. Xev is intrigued by this later inthe the epiosode. I do not lie.

Anonymous

Oh, this sounds completely ill, I can’t wait..

FX
    Participant

quote:

Xev is intrigued by this later inthe the epiosode. I do not lie.

oh, a canadian tease okay, be that way…we have ways of making you talk

Anonymous

::squeal:: MUST have a copy of this ep immediately! LoL :oD *sobs*

Anonymous

Watched this over last night and noted following other things. Prince and 790 create 769 to contol the key. The moth breeder with the Lexx key is found in the strangling scene. That mothbreeder is the source of the 769 body.
    In the scene where 769 is attempting to have his way with Kia in front of Xev Stan and Bunny(this is quite an unique scene in sci-fi history). Kia says “the dead do not feel disgust”. Stan does. Bunny is interested in different things as she was an aroebics instructor. The prospect of having his way with Kia causes the key to leave 769. After he tells Kia to bend over. 769 then offends Bunny by calling her a bubble head and she kicks 790 of the body of the mothbreeder. Bunny gets the key but loses it later in the show when she is making up with Prez Priest after he and prince are set to shot Xev and Stan. The Lexx key is back to the mothbreeder at the end of this ep. But this Canadian channel goes to rerun next week so no idea what “Prime Ridge” will provide.

Anonymous

Great, great, this is going to be a killer ep! BTW, his name is Kai, not Kia, Kia is a Korean badly made car….Giggle..

Anonymous

well that’s what happens when you are forced to function in a spellcheck free environment

FX
    Participant

quote:

well that’s what happens when you are forced to function in a spellcheck free environment

s’okay qci; we all get overenthusiastic and forget our spelling here but thanx for the details; kai does a lot of bending over and getting ‘penetrated’ this season doesn’t he? (i am thinking of bad carrot and battles with vlad as well)

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

s’okay qci; we all get overenthusiastic and forget our spelling here ๐Ÿ˜‰ but thanx for the details; kai does a lot of bending over and getting ‘penetrated’ this season doesn’t he? ๐Ÿ˜€ (i am thinking of bad carrot and battles with vlad as well)

LMFAO

this is going to be just tooooooo funny… ::wipes tear from eye:: and yes, it sounds like they are really abusing mm this season. >;o)~ as well they should!!! LoL!

Headgehog
    Participant

Thanks for all the info qcifan!

Anonymous

Dear lord…..

I CAN’T WAIT!

And good news in Afghanistan, maybe, hopefully. Now I am in a good mood.

Anonymous

Me, too!!! Me, too!!! I can’t wait…. Imagining how this all looks in your mind just ain’t the same as seeing it!

Anonymous

Oh, yeah, one more thing, how clever of them to name it 7 “69”…..!!!!!!!

dgrequeen
    Participant

Well, I guess PD couldn’t think of any more ways to abuse Stan, so he turned his sights on Kai (heh heh).

Anonymous

great how the symetry is working in the show. Stan almost gets buggered by 791, Kai almost gets is by 769, a four season arc is just a wild concept.

theFrey
    Participant

Xev wanting to let 769 have his fun since Kai didn’t care? Well thank god that Stan was trying to protect for poor Kai from the letch that is 790.

Anonymous

Lol the 769/Mothbreeder was quite entertaining..and delightfully weird! Just kind of zombie-ish and twitchy and just plain ‘off’. Heh can’t wait to see what happens tonight!

(oh and this site is great…my first post)
    (My handle is my EverQuest character’s name lol…can’t believe I played for two years on & off with it…never did get caught…)

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by MantridDronemaker:
    Lol the 769/Mothbreeder was quite entertaining..and delightfully weird! Just kind of zombie-ish and twitchy and just plain ‘off’. Heh can’t wait to see what happens tonight!

another sassy canadian bragging about getting lexx! okay okay, just tell us what happens…and welcome to the board

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by MantridDronemaker: Heh can’t wait to see what happens tonight!

Us either, so do come back and make you second post a spoiler tidbit!

We think it is great too. Welcome to the board!

Anonymous

Well the jokes on me; Space has looped back to 4.1…damn them all! So the last episode here was 769 anyways! Checked ahead to January, still reruns of the ‘new’ episodes.

Nuts! I don’t know when they are going to start doing the new ones again!

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by MantridDronemaker:
    Nuts! I don’t know when they are going to start doing the new ones again

…welcome to my world

Anonymous

This episode sounds scandalous.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.