Episode Reviews?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Okay, I know I just registered, but I’ve been lurking about this website for a while… and I read somewheres that you needed people to write reviews for B5 episodes. I have all of season 3 and a good portion of 1 and 2 on tape, and am perfectly willing to write reviews… I have tons of time. And I have a spellchecker! (Always important.) Could you use my help?

Anonymous

Wow! Kyrie, that would be marvelous!

Poor Angelus is full of a cold/flu at the moment, but he’s desperately trying to do reviews and send them to me.

I could do with all the help I can in updating the Babylon 5 site with reviews and your kind offer is simply marvelous.

All SadGeezer reviewers get their own area on the hard disk, a sadgeezer email address and help with formatting and page setting (basically all you do is send me the word file and I do the rest – must be a mimimum of 1500 words though).

All I ask is that you try and keep the review positive (except when the show is really bad ๐Ÿ™‚ and add a couple of your own personal observations and feelings.

Why not try one and send it in. I’d love to read one of your reviews!

——————

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.