eva on lexx4

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

i don’t know if this is true or not but i read in sfx no79 in an interview with tom de ville, i think he’s a guest writer or director in season 4, about eva habermann coming back for an episode. has anyone else heard anything about this?
    i’m a complete newbie at this and new to lexx but i loved it from the moment i first saw it.
    thanks to sadgeezer for the info about lexx being on tv1 in australia. there’s nothing lexx down here, so thanks for that

——————

Anonymous

If it is true, then it could indicate what we’ve all feared…the end of Lexx.
    Surely, by bringing back Eva, seems like a fond farewell, or maybe I’m reading too much into it…knowing me and old captain paranoia sitting on my shoulder, probably the latter is true.
    Be great to see her again, going back to the days when I drooled in my soup and using that damn bib.
    Also, it would be interesting concerning the great debate over who was best,Eva or Xenia, as Eva’s acting ability would have got better.
    Question is, how on earth would they work her into the story…reborn on earth perhaps, and will she still be Marge Simpson’s illegitimate lovechild?
    Please come back Eva, the droolers need you!!!
    Oh and while you’re at it Paul, let’s see squish’s sister…squash, (ok, I made it up)
    Squishy

——————
    Squishy

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve read that article and mentioned this in the past, but I have no idea whether any of it is true, since I’ve not heard from anywhere else that Eva is doing even a single episode in series 4. Either the Beans are being very secretive, or it’s simply not true.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just remembered, I scanned the article in.. I’ll try to attach it.

[This message has been edited by Cat (edited August 03, 2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:
    Just remembered, I scanned the article in.. I’ll try to attach it.

[This message has been edited by Cat (edited August 03, 2001).]

When was the article first published Cat?
    I’ve gotta say that he seems quite sure about it, I think the beans would like to keep it quiet, given that she still has a large following.
    I wonder if the two Zev/Xev’s will do battle, I’m putting my money on Eva, but that’s only coz I luuuuve her!!!
    Squishy

——————
    Squishy

Anonymous
    Inactive

A couple of months ago in SFX magazine issue #79

Anonymous

I emailed Eva’s offical site a while ago but didn’t get a reply….So I’m not sure..Theres nothing about it on her offical site……

——————
    “I throw a little fit, I slit my teenage wrist. The most I can learn is in records that you burn”

“drove the children from their chores. Handcrafted housewifes into whores. Fear of the beast is calling it near, creating what we’re hating; its only fear that is here….”

crusader
    Participant

I knuwe she would be in series 4!
    I mean her spirit WAS in series 3 and I dont think they would have showed it if it didnt mean that she would be in series 4!
    I dont think it means that its the end of LEXX!
    They had the chanse to have her on LEXX again and ofcores took it! They would have bein stupid not to!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

Well there is a picture over at scifi.com of Xev in a little German barmaid outfit. So he got that right. You know if Eva was going to make a guest appearance in S4 it would probably be the biggest bomb shell in its history. So I would expect the beans to keep it totally secret. But we shall see and by the way I never saw Zev’s spirit on Water.

-SM

——————
    “Your wrong this is one hell of a planet!”
    -ATF agent in “Texx Lexx”

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.