Extra-geeky: a Lexx rpg???

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Extra-geeky: a Lexx rpg???

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Hey, for those gamers out there:

Farscape is getting an official rpg from AEG, and it just seems right, no, gosh darn imperitive that the Lexx gets one of its own.

Does anyone know if there is anything like this in the works? Hell, doesn anyone know if there is any homebrew material online anywhere?

A Lexx setting would be wicked for episodic gaming… A crew of wackos and loosers riding a stolen megaweapon…

Anonymous

Hey, BailyWolf! I’ve seen posts on the SciFi board where someone was enlisting members for a RPG over at Egroups. There is already a Lexx Meets Farscape on that list, but this other Lexx group is kinda new, I think.

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

[This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited 01-23-2001).]

Anonymous

Hey, BailyWolf! I’ve seen posts on the SciFi board where someone was enlisting members for a RPG over at Egroups. There is already a Lexx Meets Farscape on that list, but this other Lexx group is kinda new, I think.

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

[This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited 01-23-2001).]

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know they used to get together and do RPGing in the Sci-Fi chatroom. There are a few Lexx related egroups, some dedicated to RPGs although not all of them are open groups. There is a Lexx RPG club on Yahoo that is pretty dead.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know they used to get together and do RPGing in the Sci-Fi chatroom. There are a few Lexx related egroups, some dedicated to RPGs although not all of them are open groups. There is a Lexx RPG club on Yahoo that is pretty dead.

crusader
    Participant

Let me gues!!! Its caled Kai´s club?
    LMAO!!!

You gotta edmit!!! That one was gooood!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

crusader
    Participant

Let me gues!!! Its caled Kai´s club?
    LMAO!!!

You gotta edmit!!! That one was gooood!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.