Eye Candy from our Russian Friends

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Eye Candy from our Russian Friends

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

Whoooo hoo, Check it out, Lubka rides again! MMM Twack in some of the nicest Speaking Part Caps I have ever seen.

http://www.lexx-net.ru/SPcups/Pdvd_223.jpg Very nice. The whole group is at http://www.lexx-net.ru/SPcups/sparts.htm I think I will ask Lubka if I can harvest a few for Kai Kaptions…. What do you think?

purple_unicorn
    Participant

Oh drool, drool, drool! Damn, he’s fine!

I happen to have this movie on DVD, but it was…ummm…nice…to be able to sit and ponder those smoldering green eyes and luscious, pouty lips in a still shot. Several of those pix really drove home the fact that MM really has a beautiful profile.

I must go dry out my keyboard, now…there seems to be drool everywhere, for some strange reason. ๐Ÿ˜‰

BTW, whoever was responsible for that god-awful wig MM was forced to wear should have that same ratty roadkill skunkhide superglued to his/her head! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

edit: Oh, yeah, captions. Good idea – I think there’s some interesting possibilities there…

streudel
    Participant

More proof of what I’ve always said, you just can’t ugly that man up. I’ve never seen Speaking Parts ( bad MM drooler, Streudel thrashes herself vigorously ) aside from a handful of vidcaps. Now I see what Michael means when he said it was a bit painful to watch himself in Speaking Parts because of how effeminate his character is. As awful as his hair looks, he still is absolutely drop dead gorgeous, though. What year was Speaking Parts filmed? He looks so young!

I think these would make fantastic Kai Kaptions. Definitely some major ha ha potential there. ๐Ÿ˜†

Anonymous

๐Ÿ˜ˆ Oo…oooooooo Yes! Do It!
    I thought of a good one for that first url….and the one where he’s looking in the dryer! Please, frey!!!!
    Hey Streudel…I think that movie is from 1989…

streudel
    Participant

Thanks Trini_T. Wow, he would’ve been 27 years old in that.

lizard
    Participant
    streudel wrote:

As awful as his hair looks, he still is absolutely drop dead gorgeous, though.

Performing in a FUGLY wig seems to be McManus’s forte. In some scenes, it looks like he has his own hair though. So it is rather confusing—I am waiting for my DVD– it is taking weeks!!!!

streudel
    Participant

A fugly wardrobe doesn’t seem to hamper his appeal, either. I don’t believe another man on this planet could pull off the ” Live Kai ” look.

lizard
    Participant

Fugly wardrobe, yes! Well, in speaking parts, someone put him in this black jacket that looks 3 sizes too big! I don’t know if its a ridiculous “80’s!” look, or an accident. Maybe the directors commentary on the DVD will address this question! (that is why I bought the DVD). I had a used copy of the vhs tape I got on amazon or Bargoon.com (or should I say Bargadoom!) but I gave it away to another fan already.

I am going to start a new fugly wardrobe thread here if I can figure out how to make a poll.

theFrey
    Participant

It just keeps getting better over there…. what in the heck do they put in the water??? I urge you to check out Lubka’s site.

Anonymous
    theFrey wrote:

It just keeps getting better over there…. what in the heck do they put in the water???

Vodka, silly! ๐Ÿ˜›

streudel
    Participant

Holy s@#*, that might be the hottest pic ever! I’m off to Lubka’s wonderland of vidcap delights now…

lizard
    Participant

Hi Ho! Did anybody notice that on the cover of the Speaking Parts DVD (at least the one that I have). They choose to include, in the background, a still of M.Mcmanus semi-nude and tied up!? It’s a bit misleading, since it is such a small part of the movie, and it’s a video within the movie so the cover pic doesn’t actually convey the “feel” of the actual movie.

This must be some acknowlegement on the part of the marketers that some of us are buying the DVD so we can look at his stomach for a few moments!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.