F*%$ Enterprise!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Im not sure wether the topic line is permitted on the boards but at this point i dont really care, how the hell can sky do that to us. At this point I have no real interest in enterprise and in retrospect nor do i think i ever will. It was bad enough they cut the last season in half to show voyager, granted that was a brilliant season and as its last id say perfectly acceptable, but to replace an existing show with something unseen seems unfair. Why couldnt they have bumped one of their own lousy shows out the way?, how many times can we watch reruns of voyager and TNG? they could easily have bumped one of the two for enterprise. Personally i hope the shows a flop, and if it is it’ll be that show that destroyed gene rodenberrys reputation, not like earth final conflict didnt make a big enough dent. but im off to write some angry letters to sky now i leave you with these words, DIE SCOTT BAKULA, DIE!!!!

Anonymous

What hacks me off is that they aren’t even going to start showing Enterprise until next year. They’re just filling the Monday time slot with repeats just now. I don’t understand it either.

The US takes a break after ‘Into the Labyrinth’ for a few weeks so why did Sky cut us off at Una Salus Victus? Wouldn’t it have made sense to stop showing Andromeda at the same point as everyone else? I’d still be annoyed but at least I’d have seen Harper in that tight shirt and Spike as a Niet.

Anonymous

What hacks me off is that they aren’t even going to start showing Enterprise until next year. They’re just filling the Monday time slot with repeats just now. I don’t understand it either.

The US takes a break after ‘Into the Labyrinth’ for a few weeks so why did Sky cut us off at Una Salus Victus? Wouldn’t it have made sense to stop showing Andromeda at the same point as everyone else? I’d still be annoyed but at least I’d have seen Harper in that tight shirt and Spike as a Niet.

Anonymous

Topic has been moved to the General Sci Fi Angst Forum.

No critisism is intended.

[ 04-12-2001: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

Topic has been moved to the General Sci Fi Angst Forum.

No critisism is intended.

[ 04-12-2001: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.