Faggott Carrots… (spoilers)

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Faggott Carrots… (spoilers)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S
    !
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S
    !

I just couldn’t believe the end of P4X. I’m guessing that these mechanical anal veggies are baddies right?

You guys shoud have seen 4.04…. do we see who is the cook/mechanic behind them?

——————

Anonymous

Not cool.
    Not cool at *all*, Sad.

–Aleck

Anonymous

Welp, I hope the little buggerers get up to more misschief!

Yet another taboo/boundary that the show has crossed. I wonder, are the writers attempting to make us laugh, cry, throw stuff at the scree, or all three? ๐Ÿ™‚

——————

theFrey
    Participant

They show up for only a short time in 4.04 a minute at the begining and for a minute at the end. Still no other clue on them except they seem to be spreading.

——————
    thefrey
    Creator of the Kai Klone Doll and the Kai Kaption Screensavers http://members.home.net/thefrey/%5B/url%5D

Anonymous

“Faggot carrots”?

Question: carrots have a distinguishable seX?

Point: But even if they did, they attacked both Hattie and Craig.

Note: Aside from not being “PC”.. having talked to and known(not in the biblical sense, although my X-girlfriend was gay.. but she didn’t sleep with me so still…) the common view of other people that have flat out told me that this was the way things were… to penetrate another or to have another give you “oral pleasure” would not make you gay, but makes them gay. This is how bi-sexuals and homosexuals distinguish themselves. I guess that’s why guys claiming to be bisexual say they are not gay because they don’t “recieve” or give “oral pleasure” to other guys.. also.. perhaps that is why “gay” men who also sleep with women consider themselves “gay” as opposed to calling themselves “bisexual”.

Reminder: These are not my views. These are views Xpressed to me by gay people I’ve known(not in the biblical sense) and bisexual guys who wanted to get to know me in the “biblical” sense.

Have I ever mentioned that Dallas has a huge Goth scene?

I digress..

The Xpression.. “it’s better to give than recieve” begs to have a new light shed on it.

Thank you.

Although technically most of the time carrots do come in bundles. But that only makes it a redundant statement.

——————
    “The best defense is a strong offense.. and I intend to start offending right now.”
    -James T. Kirk

[This message has been edited by X (edited August 07, 2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by X:
    “Faggot carrots”?

Question: carrots have a distinguishable seX?

i think it’s ‘stick carrots’ translated to american.

potentially offensive misunderstanding i think; this must be how the revolutionary war was sparked off.

——————
    —————
    “In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

-HHGTTG

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by X:
    Note: Aside from not being “PC”.. having talked to and known(not in the biblical sense, although my X-girlfriend was gay.. but she didn’t sleep with me so still…) the common view of other people that have flat out told me that this was the way things were… to penetrate another or to have another give you “oral pleasure” would not make you gay, but makes them gay. This is how bi-sexuals and homosexuals distinguish themselves. I guess that’s why guys claiming to be bisexual say they are not gay because they don’t “recieve” or give “oral pleasure” to other guys.. also.. perhaps that is why “gay” men who also sleep with women consider themselves “gay” as opposed to calling themselves “bisexual”.

WhatwhatWHAT???

Okay, X, your pals have some twisted notions about what constitutes sexual orientation. As a bisexual male, let me set things straight for you (pun *completely* intended)…

Bisexual men have been known to “receive” and “perform.” That is not what makes a person bi or gay. Bisexuals simply have a sexual attraction to both men and women. That’s all. Nothing more, nothing less. Homosexuals have a sexual attraction to those of the same sex. That’s all. There are also gay and straight identified bisexuals, which means that their preferences lean more one way than the other (though I’ve run into more gay-identified bi’s, probably because the stigma against homosexuality is so strong), but that’s irrelevant. To put it succinctly, it’s not about *how* you do it, but about *who* you do it *with*.

–Aleck

Anonymous

Again I remind you that these are the views of other people I have met. I never made any claims that their views are correct or that these were sane people. Dallas is a weird place. I guess that’s why I wasn’t so opposed to LEXX coming to the so-called “boring” Earth.

Anyways, bugblatterbeast, I know, but I’m sure Sad was referring to the fact that the carrots hopped straight up people’s bums and began.. well.. workin it from the inside.

I was just having fun with Sad at his Xpense. Believe me, people on SciFi tried to rip me a new asshole, much like the space carrots, when I posted saying that 790 was not gay in light of the new info found on the wonderfully orgasmic Acorn LEXX DVDs. Stan calls 790 a “homo robot head” because 790 is now in love with Kai, but that’s inaccurate really since 790’s brain matter is from a woman named Squeeze Pimmel. Although my comment was not meant to be taken seriously, a few people got on my case saying that I was uncomfortable with homoseXuals and stuff like that.

So Sad, I hope you don’t take my reply too seriously.

So Aleck, are you cute? I myself am gay but I don’t like anal or oral and I don’t like kissing and most of the time I find myself attracted to women, does that make me strange? and for the record I don’t like giving hand jobs either.

The new DVD is ……. there are no words to describe my Xtasy

——————
    “The best defense is a strong offense.. and I intend to start offending right now.”
    -James T. Kirk

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by X:
    Again I remind you that these are the views of other people I have met. I never made any claims that their views are correct or that these were sane people. Dallas is a weird place. I guess that’s why I wasn’t so opposed to LEXX coming to the so-called “boring” Earth.

I know. That was the only part of your original post that made any sense! I was just clearing up any misconceptions that anyone might have — one never knows how widespread this misconception may be.

So Aleck, are you cute?

I look like the unholy offspring of Lon Chaney, Jr. and a 1958 Buick.

I myself am gay but I don’t like anal or oral and I don’t like kissing and most of the time I find myself attracted to women, does that make me strange? and for the record I don’t like giving hand jobs either.

Are you sure we never went out?

quote:

The new DVD is ……. there are no words to describe my Xtasy

Aahhh, so *that’s* what you’re into.

–Aleck

[This message has been edited by Aleck (edited August 07, 2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by bugblatterbeast:
    i think it’s ‘stick carrots’ translated to american.

potentially offensive misunderstanding i think; this must be how the revolutionary war was sparked off.

LMAO!! Thank you for clearing that up, Bugblatterbeast! I’ll just put this tea down, then.

Kali

Anonymous

Personally I think the whole dispute got started because Americans prefferred ice tea to plain hot tea with no ice. Of course I mean tea with ice in it.. not the rapper “Ice Tee”, but then again I usually slept through history class, and that’s only when I came to school on time that early and only when I showed up. Coincidently my GPA was a 3.9 when I graduated. But it dropped when I went to art school

Btw, I’m very cute, but I have about the same luck getting laid that Xev does, so I feel a kinship to her character and I’m also a red-head. Sometimes .. *snif.. I guess pretty people can be lonely too

Well, I’ve never been to Maryland and I don’t drink and I’ve never.. “dated” so I doubt we ever “went out”. Besides I’m mostly a tease

——————
    -James T. Kirk

lizard
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:

You guys shoud have seen 4.04…. do we see who is the cook/mechanic behind them?

Sad, I hate to tell ya..but the sinister, perverse carrots also like small furry animals (as seen in 4.04)!!!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by lizard:
    Sad, I hate to tell ya..but the sinister, perverse carrots also like small furry animals (as seen in 4.04)!!!

and carrots do emit a death cry when bitten in to… this has been a most interesting thread by the way

Anonymous

Ive called em “FAC-FOS”

Flying
    Ass
    Carrots
    From
    Outer
    Space

That aside…. isnt 790 an evil lil twerp? Where did he call these things from?

Probably some race of sentient carrot, as seen when those on the boats are noshing on a carrot drink and those lil buggers go mad.

Cant wait to find out more about em…hilarious

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.