Fanfic: Stans Nightmare

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

STANS NIGHTMARE

Bleep…..bleep…..bleep…..

Stan woke with a start. He sat up and looked around. He was in his little room on the Cluster. The view screen was playing its usual reel of Divine Shadow related propaganda.

Stan felt groggy and a little confused. He rubbed his eyes. He’d been having a wild dream and his head was spinning, though he couldn’t remember what it was about.

Then he remembered. He was late for work. Again! The computer address system had just kicked in and he was getting his usual batch of disciplinary points.

He quickly zipped up his red overalls, opened his door and descended down his ladder out into the dark open course ways of the cluster.

As he made his way into the main corridor in a dazed half-asleep state his dream began to come back to him. A series of images flashed through his memory. There was a beautiful love slave woman, a dead guy in black and a robot head. He stopped and shook his head. Then continued down the corridor.

As he walked more details began drift back into his mind of the long dream his was so rudely woken from this morning. The characters had names, Xev, Kai and 790 he seemed to recall. He had images of giant insects flying through space, odd planets, a fire and a water planet, a strange blue planet filled with some of the sickest and strangest people imaginable.

He came to the main security door that lead into the Protein Bank Cleaning section 11 and hit the button to open the door. The door gurgled and spluttered and opened in a jerking motion.

“Must get onto Repair detail about that door,” he muttered to himself as he stepped into the doorway.

He stopped. The Dream was growing in his mind. It all seemed too real. Was it really a dream? He felt as if he almost knew the people from it. He pulled off his read hat and scrunched it nervously in his hands. Xev, Kai, 790. The names rushed around his head. Xev, Kai, Stan. A strange feeling begin to rise within him. That was no Dream! These people were real!

Shunk! The doors gears finally gave up and the door slammed down onto poor Stan squashing him flat. His lifeless hand released his red Hat and it rolled down the corridor, taken along by a strange wind that had suddenly risen along the corridor.

A detail of Clean up robot units rolled into the corridor and began to clean up the mess Stan’s body had made in the doorway, humming their cleanup song;

VAIYO A-O
    (Cleaners Cleanse the Corridor)

A HOME VA-YA-RAY
    (For the Divine Shadow oh merciful)

VAIYO A-RAH
    (We Cleaners will clean till bright)

JERHUME BRUNNEN-G
    (Forever we use Wonder Soap “G”)

dgrequeen
    Participant

EEK! HAHAHAHA!!!

You took me by surprise there, JJ. That was pretty funny.

Flamegrape
    Participant

Very good! At the end I was expecting to wake up again, but on the Lexx. Nope! CHUNK! Dead! LOL!

Anonymous

ROTFLMAO!!!

Great surprise ending JJ!!

Anonymous

Poor Stan, just can’t get …wait a minute… he finally got a BREAK!

*giggles with punny mischief*

DalekTek790
    Participant

Hey! You stole my idea!

kokopelli
    Participant

Damn that Stan! He’s so stupid!
    Now, I’ll never find out how it ends and I’ll never find out what was behind that door.

Well that’s his epitaph:

“A tweedledum’s life, A tweedledee’s end.”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.