Fans get first crack at LEXX Props

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Fans get first crack at LEXX Props

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

This just arrived from Alison Outhit at Salter Street.

quote:

The producers of LEXX have authorized the auction of selected props and costumes from all seasons of Lexx on Ebay over the next months.

I want to make sure all our fans get a heads-up before the great unwashed get into the fray. The seller’s id is “figdress” and he is 100% legit. Proceeds from the auctions will be coming straight back to the production to pay for important things like … well… the Beans have that desperate crack habit… (I kid. Really.)

Figdress will ship anywhere in the world, so you UK-and-beyond fans won’t be left out.

We will also be donating some items to Nigel Bennett’s charity auctions and you’ll hear about those later.

Cheers
    Allison Outhit
    aka Mamabear
    aka Assistant Deputy Backup Showrunner

Flamegrape
    Participant

I want those eyeglasses frames that geek-goddess Tina wore earlier this season!

Anonymous

wow! That is so cool! Anyone know what props are going under the hammer yet?

Anonymous

Will they sell the Squish puppet?

When exactly will they start?

I’m just a poor college student, I guess I’ll have to rob a bank or start a cult.

Flamegrape
    Participant

I just checked E-Bay and the only thing I’ve found being sold by “figdress” is Buttons, the mechanical cat from earlier this season.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Hypatia:
    Will they sell the Squish puppet?

When exactly will they start?

I’m just a poor college student, I guess I’ll have to rob a bank or start a cult.

Ger off Hypatia, Squish puppet is mine, I’m already starting plans to swindle my Grandmother out of her life savings!!!…that puppet is mine.
    But if you do get it before me, then I demand you post pics of yourself with it, along with your address, for reasons that will become obvious once you get the puppet!!!
    Squishy

Anonymous

Squish; O.K, you have first dibs on a Squish puppet. Anyways, if ‘Buttons’ (the exploding cat from Standown) is over 100$ I can’t imagine how much squish would be.

Oh, and somone else is selling an Eva poster.

[ 06-09-2001: Message edited by: Hypatia ]

Anonymous

quote:

Oh, and somone else is selling an Eva poster.

You mean somebody is selling someone that posts about how much better Eva is than Xenia? I thought those freaks were going for a dime a dozen these days.
    I kid you guys, you know. I am a kidder.

–Aleck

Anonymous

Cool! I am so there. I only hope Xenia’s bra doesn’t get snapped up by some one else.

-SM

Anonymous

With so many props given away during UnCon, I’m surprised Ebay wasn’t already flooded with props from the first three seasons. I wondered when those guys would figure out it would actually be profitable to sell the Lexx properties.

Anonymous

hmmm.. they got pussy for sale..

right here: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem &item=1187925436

***I edited only because your photo wasn’t coming in, hon, just a great honkin’ hole. But, your link will lead them to pussy***

[ 07-09-2001: Message edited by: BlackCloud ]

Anonymous

i don’t have a credit card dammit, i’m too young. So i cant buy nowt.

Anonymous

E-bay dosn’t take credit cards anyway, somtimes money orders or personal checks.

They do want you to be over 18, buuut- I don’t think they actually pay attention

Anonymous

I

Want

Kai’s

Wrist

Launcher

Anonymous

I want the protein regenerator! That or bring me the head of 790! (yeh, and about two or three extra jobs to pay for it all, too! Heh! )

Headgehog
    Participant

They also have the script to 2.04 LuvLiner up for grabs. Oddly enough though, they have it labeled 2.06 (?)

Here’s the address:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1463109505

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by CBrate:
    I

Want

Kai’s

Wrist

Launcher

me three!

Anonymous

quote:

E-bay dosn’t take credit cards anyway, somtimes money orders or personal checks.

Then *how* do you pay??

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Aurora:
    Then *how* do you pay??

Actually, it all depends on the seller. Ebay in and of itself doesn’t “sell” anything. It’s just a conduit between a buyer and a seller. Some sellers take credit cards, most take PayPal (which is like an electronic funds transfer thing that hooks up to your bank account, check out http://www.paypal.com), some only take money orders, and few take checks. It all depends on who’s selling and what they take.

–Aleck

Anonymous

blackcloud you removed my picture of pussy!!
    that’s censorship i tell ye !!
    actually i just wanted to say that had you
    left it – it would display sometimes then
    it won’t, geocities tries to prevent linking
    images to other sites to save bandwidth – i
    even got it to stop displaying from the ebay
    site after i linked to this board

of course that leaves the $100 price for
    pussy open to comment..heh

Anonymous

I want Stan’s uniform. ID badge, hat and all. Hey halloween is comeing up.

-SM

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Slopmaster:
    Hey halloween is comeing up.

-SM

exactly. that’s why i want the wrist brace. (trick this you little hoodlums! ) hey, do you think i can get those little science student wall hangers too?

Anonymous

I HAVE TO HAVE one of the signs displayed outside the Texas Prison or maybe it was outside the Washington subterrainian complex that stated that trespassers would be shot and had a graphic of someone getting shot in the head while trying to climb the fence. I’ll kidnap and sell into slavery every last one of my co-workers to get one too. The funny thing is most of you think I’m joking about that but I’m not!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Aleck:

You mean somebody is selling someone that posts about how much better Eva is than Xenia? I thought those freaks were going for a dime a dozen these days.
    I kid you guys, you know. I am a kidder.

–Aleck

Hehehe

Will Tina be up for sale?

Anonymous

I despirately want the powder blue coat Prince wore in Heaven and Hell. It’s beautiful. Unfortunately, it will probably be sold for well over $500; on eBay or the charity auction. So, if I can’t the original, I’m making my own Prince costume from scratch just for Halloween!
    Princess of Fire

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by darkwilow:
    The funny thing is most of you think I’m joking about that but I’m not!

ROTFL!!! I’m glad I don’t work with you or rather you should be glad you don’t work with me because I would have kill you, your friends, family, ect…if you got that sign.

-SM

[ 09-09-2001: Message edited by: Slopmaster ]

Anonymous

I want Xev’s dress,the hand thingies,the boots,not to mention the yellow,red,and brown hair dye she has in her hair.
    Kaiolicious!

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.