Farewell (at last) to Dr Jackson

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Stargate SG-1 Farewell (at last) to Dr Jackson

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Recently I’ve been silent on the Stargate board, refusing even to honour it with my presence, seeing as here in the beautiful land of Orstraya we are about a billion serieses behind the rest of the world, including those small methane-ice planets orbiting the star Vega who by some strange quirk of refraction, thermodynamics, nuclear physics and time itself actually get to see Stargate… *takes deep breath after pointless and unusually long-winded explanation*… however, I thought some of you might like to know that we are at last going to see the episode where Dr Jackson dies. Or at least I think we are. Stargate, being as treacherous as most other commercial sci-fi programs,is probably just telling us that someone is going to die to boost their ratings… but that’s another story. Anyway, I would like to take this opportunity, late though it may be (for reasons outlined above), to farewell Dr Jackson. The Stargate team will be far stupider without you…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.