Farscape Miniseries MAJOR SPOILERS

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Farscape Farscape Miniseries MAJOR SPOILERS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Stop reading now if you don’t want things spoiled. Or if you want to read for yourself, check out this weeks TVGuide for all the latest info, including “First look” photos of the new miniseries (Sikozu has a COMPLETELY new look, and damn hot)

Spoilers….

Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars
    Henson calls it:

“An epic romance set against a huge war”

*Zhaan returns

*Rygel XVI becomes surrogate mother to Aeryn and Johns child (no joke) and is captured by the Scarrans.

* Scorpius and the newly modified Sikozu have plans of their own…Did I mention Raelee Hill looks freaking incredible??? She’s now decked out in black leather, new hair and the works!

* John and Aeryn are reformed (naturally) and leave to raise their family in peace, when they are suddenly caught in the middle of an all out war.

* Henson is definitely interested in a continuation if the show does well, Ben Browder also assented to this claiming:

“A role like John Crichton is an absolute gift. Id be a fool not to want to do it.”

Some of the above information is paraphrased with exception to the quotes taken directly from the latest issue of TV Guide. I’d advise spending a couple bucks for it, even though the article is only two pages it’s well worth it.

TrimKlip
    Participant

I don’t like Sikozu’s new hairdo. It’s a little too 80’s punk rock. I’m going by the picture of her in the TV Guide.

She was perfect before. I don’t know why they’d mess with her.

Anonymous
    TrimKlip wrote:

I don’t like Sikozu’s new hairdo. It’s a little too 80’s punk rock. I’m going by the picture of her in the TV Guide.

She was perfect before. I don’t know why they’d mess with her.

It’s definitely 80’s punk hehe. But for some reason, I like it!

She also has some new digs, making her look a lot more dangerous imo.

I didn’t really like the way Stark looked at the end of S4, with the long hair and all, and it appears he shaved it again for the miniseries (yay).

There’s been no pictures of Zhaan, but clearly she’s coming back. (another big yay).

And surprisingly there has been no CGI shown off, so no ship’s, battles, etc.. I guess they’re saving those for the big promotional preview run.
    If anyone has more info feel free to post it please!

bambooshoot
    Participant

Can someone post scans or links or summat for those of us who can’t get the magazine?!

Cheers

Bambooshoot ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.