Father Hackett in The Rock

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Father Hackett in The Rock

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Correct me if I’m wrong, but was that Father Hackett from Father Ted in The Rock the other night?

Anonymous

well spotted, I didn’t actually notice but on the cast list it says Frank Kelly as Father Pickle.

Anonymous

More like Father Pickled.
    Talk about typecasting.

Bascule
    Participant

I think I’m gonna weep. I missed Lexx on Thursday, then when it was repeated on Sunday it was a choice between that and Last of the Mohicans, which is one of the best films ever and makes me cry even though it shouldn’t and I don’t, obviously. So I did the little banner-preview-writeup thing and it said “Stan becomes King of Newfoundland.” And I thought: “Oh”. What it didn’t say was “This is the one with a proper living Kai who sings and gets eaten and stuff. Not only that but there’s also a cameo from Father Hackett. Watch this one, Badcule – dson’t watch Last of the Mohicans. You’ll regret it if you don’t.” Dammitt.

Anonymous

There wasn’t a living kai in it, but he did sing, and there was a Stan lookalikey. And bunny returns looking fit, shame you missed it. FECK! ARSE!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.