Favorite Characters

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Favorite Characters

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Since Jumpingjedi is stilling all my ‘favorite’ list ideas
    I’m going to get this one started.
    Who is your favorite character(s).
    They don’t have to be recurring, any will do.

Stan
    Lyekka
    Kai
    Xev
    Prince
    VVVVVLLLLLLAAAADDDDD!!!!!!!
    Any William Bolden (I hope I spelled that right) character. HDS, Woz, that doctor how can you not love him
    and Fifi (Not from luvliner, but the other eps).

Anonymous

I’m my favorite character!

Tish, Tish, Tish!

Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

[Throws rocks at the Time Prophet’s podium.]

What are you looking at?

[Runs away.]

Anonymous

Kai. for the obvious reasons, but also for what the whole series and Kai together stand for..Kai is the culmination of all opposites in one entity, good vs evil, justice vs tyranny, beauty vs horror, hope vs despair,eternity vs oblivion..It’s the Tao of Kai, all opposites meet within his being..it’s the whole story of Lexx in a nutshell…it’s light vs dark…
    But for supporting players, I’d have to say Mantrid is the most interesting and Dieter played him to perfection, the facial expressions and fabulous voice made his character really come alive..’I DESTROYED THE UNIVERSE, I DESTROYED THE UNIVERSE..and my suffering is over….for now…’
    And Prince would have to be next..the opening sequence of Fire and Water was a masterpiece, especially with the incredible music of Marty Simon. Outstanding. Prince slithers across the screen like every mother’s worst ngihtmare.

Anonymous

Um…Kai! And Live Kai in his Brunnen suit! And PrinceKai in the little blue dress! And ActorKai in the loincloth, hanging upside down! Do we see a trend here?

I love Prince as well…and Stan, even though he’s annoying as heck. I guess knowing the man behind the character helps a bit there.

I like Schlemmi/Fifi/Farley too…I hope we see more of him before the end!

Flamegrape
    Participant

Gimme an “X”!
    Gimme an “E”!
    Gimme a “V”!
    What does it spell?
    XEV! XEV! XEV!

Eva who?

[ 17-10-2001: Message edited by: Flamegrape ]

Anonymous

Cool artwork Flamegrape .

DalekTek790
    Participant

790-He’s a funny little robot head, and I can sort of relate to him. Not so great in the 3rd and 4th seasons, though.

Gubby Marx-The dream machine operator played by Canadian comedian Wayne Robson in Patches in the Sky. Another great comic relief character.

Lyekka-Sort of a heroine, sort of a villain. A disquieting and thought-provoking character.

His Divine Shadow-The best villain. He’s a powerful and organized foe, the figurehead of an emmense antagonistic organization, but there’s some pathos. The show’s most complex and intriguing character.

The Wozard-The great thing about this guy is at first he seems like a hero, but in the end turns out to be a villain. Wonderfully acted.

Schlemmi/Fifi-A Krycek-type rat, evil sidekick, lowest of the low character. He’s also (especially in Luvliner) fairly realistic, like somebody you’d meet in real life. I didn’t like him as Farley C. In Xevivor.

[ 17-10-2001: Message edited by: DalekTek790 ]

dgrequeen
    Participant

Well… Kai. For any and all reasons stated above.

My next favorite is Xev, because she’s a tough chick who doesn’t take crap, but who can get all kittenish and manipulative when she wants to. I thought getting sloshed and driving Brod Parsnip up to the Lexx in a moth was the funniest thing she’s ever done.

I like Stan, but I was never really annoyed with his character until Season 4. This “sex with anybody, anywhere, at any time, damn the dangers” makes no sense because Stan had really shown signs that he was growing up. Guess not.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.