Favorite Music Video

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Favorite Music Video

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

Since Saddy started us thinking about music, I was looking around on the VH1 site.

One of my all time favorite music video’s was Take on Me by Ah-ha. The art work in it was very attention grabbing. I have looked for it on DVD or API but never found it. This morining I was checking out VH1 and found a kids personal site with a link to this place called Music Codes.

They have my Ah-Ha video there! Sadly it is not downloadable, but it is a start. If any one know where an .AVI of this can be found please let me know. But still and all this was pretty cool.

http://www.musicvideocodes.com/?song=1916

They also have a lot of Green Day clips.

What is your Favorite Video? Why?

cheesetoasty
    Participant

One of my favourites was “smack my b*tch up” the twist at the end was great.

corvina
    Participant

Hi guys I’m back..!

I really like Goldfrapp’s Ooh La La video – a pretty slick bit of 70’s retro.. I’ll be damned but I’ll say it: it’s better than Bolan did himself!

Really liked the Kraftwerk video backdrops from the live shows too

theFrey
    Participant

Welcome back.

Kraftwerk? Hummm, this rings a bell.

corvina
    Participant

yeah Kraftwerk still sound like the/a future thirty years on.

cheesetoasty
    Participant
    theFrey wrote:

Since Saddy started us thinking about music, I was looking around on the VH1 site.

One of my all time favorite music video’s was Take on Me by Ah-ha. The art work in it was very attention grabbing. I have looked for it on DVD or API but never found it. This morining I was checking out VH1 and found a kids personal site with a link to this place called Music Codes.

They have my Ah-Ha video there! Sadly it is not downloadable, but it is a start. If any one know where an .AVI of this can be found please let me know. But still and all this was pretty cool.

http://www.musicvideocodes.com/?song=1916

They also have a lot of Green Day clips.

I have an mpeg copy of this video if you would like it

What is your Favorite Video? Why?

lexxrobotech
    Participant

Best music video…

Anouk – “The Dark” would be mine for artistic value.

Best ever would go to Blink 182. Theres are normally always really funny. I say there “All the small things” video was the best ever. I completely took the piss out of all the boy and girl pop bands music videos at the time.

Funny guys… to bad they’re no more.

Anonymous

Pretty Fly For A White Guy – The Offspring

Funny as hell and couldn’t stop laughging at the lyrics on the way to my first lexxcon – all those good memories ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.