Favorite scene?

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Nox
    Participant

I think the scene where Stanley made the predecessors sing where best. Or when he made Lexx call him all those things. Or
    that talkshow scene in Lafftrak.

Celebrity: “Hi! I’m so glad to be here!”
    Host: “ahahahaha!”
    Celebrity: “Hi! I’m so glad to be here!”
    Host: “ahahaha”
    790: “Zeeeev!”
    Host: “Ahahaha!”
    Celebrity: ” Hi! I’m so glad…

And of course when HDS make those people shoot themselves. That was really creepy.

DalekTek790
    Participant

LEXX 1.1: I WORSHIP HIS SHADOW-

General: They appear to be headed towards the Special Projects Area, Divine Shadow.

Major: There are many access point where they could potentially enter the Lexx…

Divine Shadow: They cannot control the Lexx.

Major: We are closing all the throughputs.

Divine Shadow: General, do you believe that time flows in a straight line?

General: I have observed that time is continuous.

Divine Shadow: Major, do you believe that time travels in a circle, that it is possible to see into the future by looking into the past?

Major: I am not aware of any such Divine teaching.

Divine Shadow: So you do not believe that it is possible?

Major: No, Divine Shadow.

Divine Shadow: I am a more complex being than my Divine Predecessors. Unlike them, I do not believe that time travels in a circle, and therefore I do not believe in prophecies.

General: Divine Shadow?

Divine Shadow: Yes.

General: How shall we deal with the Heretics?

Divine Shadow: We shall ensure that they make their way to the Special Project uncontested. The time has come to prove that all prophecies are false, that no one can know the future, major.

Major: Yes, Divine Shadow.

Divine Shadow: Kill him.

Major: Kill him?!?

Divine Shadow: Yes, kill him.

General: I worship His Shadow.

Divine Shadow: Thank you. Now, kill yourself.

Major: Kill myself?

Divine Shadow: Yes. Now. Kill yourself.

Major: But I…wha…?

Divine Shadow: Shoot yourself.

Major: I worship His Divine Shadow.

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

DalekTek790
    Participant

LEXX 1.1: I WORSHIP HIS SHADOW-

General: They appear to be headed towards the Special Projects Area, Divine Shadow.

Major: There are many access point where they could potentially enter the Lexx…

Divine Shadow: They cannot control the Lexx.

Major: We are closing all the throughputs.

Divine Shadow: General, do you believe that time flows in a straight line?

General: I have observed that time is continuous.

Divine Shadow: Major, do you believe that time travels in a circle, that it is possible to see into the future by looking into the past?

Major: I am not aware of any such Divine teaching.

Divine Shadow: So you do not believe that it is possible?

Major: No, Divine Shadow.

Divine Shadow: I am a more complex being than my Divine Predecessors. Unlike them, I do not believe that time travels in a circle, and therefore I do not believe in prophecies.

General: Divine Shadow?

Divine Shadow: Yes.

General: How shall we deal with the Heretics?

Divine Shadow: We shall ensure that they make their way to the Special Project uncontested. The time has come to prove that all prophecies are false, that no one can know the future, major.

Major: Yes, Divine Shadow.

Divine Shadow: Kill him.

Major: Kill him?!?

Divine Shadow: Yes, kill him.

General: I worship His Shadow.

Divine Shadow: Thank you. Now, kill yourself.

Major: Kill myself?

Divine Shadow: Yes. Now. Kill yourself.

Major: But I…wha…?

Divine Shadow: Shoot yourself.

Major: I worship His Divine Shadow.

——————

Anonymous

Anything with Squish in it. It’s so cute, it makes me wish they’d release a stuffed toy or hand puppet.

——————
    Studies show that alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug-burns to the forehead.

Anonymous

Anything with Squish in it. It’s so cute, it makes me wish they’d release a stuffed toy or hand puppet.

——————
    Studies show that alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug-burns to the forehead.

Anonymous

One of my favorites has to be “Fantasy Dance”. When I was a little girl one of my favorite past times was dreaming about a big ballroom. I was standing alone and all of a sudden the handsome Prince would walk in. He would see me, bow and take me in his arms to dance the waltz. (I would play one of my mother’s waltz records over and over and fantasize the Prince and I dancing and swirling around that ballroom.) Everytime I see Fantasy dance I think about that dream and when I was a kid…….

Anonymous

One of my favorites has to be “Fantasy Dance”. When I was a little girl one of my favorite past times was dreaming about a big ballroom. I was standing alone and all of a sudden the handsome Prince would walk in. He would see me, bow and take me in his arms to dance the waltz. (I would play one of my mother’s waltz records over and over and fantasize the Prince and I dancing and swirling around that ballroom.) Everytime I see Fantasy dance I think about that dream and when I was a kid…….

Anonymous

I’d have to say one of my fave scenes is when Prince “Kai” makes his first appearance in Boomtown.
    Secondly, would have to be K-Town and the unveiling of the COD.
    Thirdly would be when Kai goes to Prince “Xev’s” bedroom and informs he/she he’s been thinking about her/him in a different way and plants that lip lock. Next would be the boob grab and his comment about the Dead and arousal.
    I really liked Stanley’s farewell to Lyekka too. It was so much more sincere than when May died.

Anonymous

I’d have to say one of my fave scenes is when Prince “Kai” makes his first appearance in Boomtown.
    Secondly, would have to be K-Town and the unveiling of the COD.
    Thirdly would be when Kai goes to Prince “Xev’s” bedroom and informs he/she he’s been thinking about her/him in a different way and plants that lip lock. Next would be the boob grab and his comment about the Dead and arousal.
    I really liked Stanley’s farewell to Lyekka too. It was so much more sincere than when May died.

Bascule
    Participant

Kai jumping down to Water, then straightening his cracked bones, shortly before karate-kicking the guards out of their balloon springs to mind.

It was the 2nd ep I ever saw, and kind of sealed my fanship.

Bascule
    Participant

Kai jumping down to Water, then straightening his cracked bones, shortly before karate-kicking the guards out of their balloon springs to mind.

It was the 2nd ep I ever saw, and kind of sealed my fanship.

Anonymous

ANY line that Mantrid has ever uttered! Especially in K-town the upstair/downstair people lines were hilarious! And of course
    I’m Mantrid, as you can see, Time has not been kind to me….

Anonymous

ANY line that Mantrid has ever uttered! Especially in K-town the upstair/downstair people lines were hilarious! And of course
    I’m Mantrid, as you can see, Time has not been kind to me….

DalekTek790
    Participant

I am Mantrid.

I am the greatest bio-vizier who ever lived.

I destroyed a universe.

——————

DalekTek790
    Participant

I am Mantrid.

I am the greatest bio-vizier who ever lived.

I destroyed a universe.

——————

Anonymous

I loved the scene at the climax to eating Pattern when Lexx cries “Ouch! Ouch! I’ve been penertrated” then Zev tells Stanley that he no match for her and will do exactly what she says….The stuff dreams are made of!
    Stanley dancing in “791” was very funny as was 790’s stan hating in the web/the net.
    When Prince asks Xev to be his Queen was also a very good scene.

——————
    “Prick your finger it is done. The moon has now eclipsed the sun. The angel has spread it’s wings, the time has come for better things…”

Anonymous

I loved the scene at the climax to eating Pattern when Lexx cries “Ouch! Ouch! I’ve been penertrated” then Zev tells Stanley that he no match for her and will do exactly what she says….The stuff dreams are made of!
    Stanley dancing in “791” was very funny as was 790’s stan hating in the web/the net.
    When Prince asks Xev to be his Queen was also a very good scene.

——————
    “Prick your finger it is done. The moon has now eclipsed the sun. The angel has spread it’s wings, the time has come for better things…”

kaisothergirl2
    Participant

Hya,
    Talking of fav scenes, I like the one from the Woz. You know when Kai announces that he has come to “kill the black lady”, and then acts all surprised when she won’t let him in, tha teally cracks me up.
    I also like the scens in Nook where he throws up a loaf of bread and breaks it in half with his brace. I like the sybolism of the breaking of bread amongst friends and attemting to establish friendship, using a weapon of destruction. Didn’t Kai looked pleased with himself, he was like a little boy showing off, or was he just taking the **** because he thought that they were such an unsophisticated bunch and therefore easy to impress?
    ta
    ta
    KOG2X

kaisothergirl2
    Participant

Hya,
    Talking of fav scenes, I like the one from the Woz. You know when Kai announces that he has come to “kill the black lady”, and then acts all surprised when she won’t let him in, tha teally cracks me up.
    I also like the scens in Nook where he throws up a loaf of bread and breaks it in half with his brace. I like the sybolism of the breaking of bread amongst friends and attemting to establish friendship, using a weapon of destruction. Didn’t Kai looked pleased with himself, he was like a little boy showing off, or was he just taking the **** because he thought that they were such an unsophisticated bunch and therefore easy to impress?
    ta
    ta
    KOG2X

DalekTek790
    Participant

“Its designed purpose was to kill people”

DalekTek790
    Participant

“Its designed purpose was to kill people”

Anonymous

I would say when stan makes the DP sing it is my favorite seen “We live to kiss his asssssssss” funny stuff .

Anonymous

I would say when stan makes the DP sing it is my favorite seen “We live to kiss his asssssssss” funny stuff .

Anonymous

“You are Giggerotta, also known as “The Wicked?” That scene where Kai unceremoniously threw LeatherAss over the side of the Lexx bridge. Loved it!

Anonymous

“You are Giggerotta, also known as “The Wicked?” That scene where Kai unceremoniously threw LeatherAss over the side of the Lexx bridge. Loved it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

A good Giggy scene is her trial:

“You are accused of.. the cannibalism of the men women and children of 32 (or whatever) temples.. oh, and failing to perform your wifely duties”

Anonymous
    Inactive

A good Giggy scene is her trial:

“You are accused of.. the cannibalism of the men women and children of 32 (or whatever) temples.. oh, and failing to perform your wifely duties”

Anonymous

The scene in “Fire and Water” where Kai and Prince are walking across the desert talking to each other about each other. Prince’s remark that Kai is but a machine really got me to thinking that Prince is right.

The scene in “Tunnel” where Zev finally gets to see what’s under “there”. Take off the codpiece, Zev. It’s a fuse panel like in a car. All that smoke was from a wire being grounded off a positive pole with no resistance (light, horn, etc). Protoblood’s equivalent is battery acid.

Just about every scene in “Wake the Dead”. It was good seeing Kai vent some of that frustration that’s been building up since he realized that Stanley would be with them for a while.

——————
    I hunt. I can’t help it. It’s in my blood.

Anonymous

The scene in “Fire and Water” where Kai and Prince are walking across the desert talking to each other about each other. Prince’s remark that Kai is but a machine really got me to thinking that Prince is right.

The scene in “Tunnel” where Zev finally gets to see what’s under “there”. Take off the codpiece, Zev. It’s a fuse panel like in a car. All that smoke was from a wire being grounded off a positive pole with no resistance (light, horn, etc). Protoblood’s equivalent is battery acid.

Just about every scene in “Wake the Dead”. It was good seeing Kai vent some of that frustration that’s been building up since he realized that Stanley would be with them for a while.

——————
    I hunt. I can’t help it. It’s in my blood.

DalekTek790
    Participant

Then there’s the final confrontation between the Wozard and the Dark Lady in Woz.

Wozard: Breathe in for the brothers, breathe out for the sisters…

Dark Lady: You are a deeply, deeply stupid man.

That whole episode was full of great dialog. It truly is one of Lexx‘s brightest moments.

——————

DalekTek790
    Participant

Then there’s the final confrontation between the Wozard and the Dark Lady in Woz.

Wozard: Breathe in for the brothers, breathe out for the sisters…

Dark Lady: You are a deeply, deeply stupid man.

That whole episode was full of great dialog. It truly is one of Lexx‘s brightest moments.

——————

Anonymous

hmm…so many good scenes…
    2nd Movie–Giggerotta: METALHEAD!!
    790: Leatherass!!
    Stan making the brains sing was priceless…and anything with Kai acting weird, like Wake the Dead(shiver) or Twilight(he was so damn CUTE in that one) or getting put in weird situations, like Bunny trying to seduce him or being draped in feather boas by drag queens in Girltown(is it wrong for me to like that?)

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

hmm…so many good scenes…
    2nd Movie–Giggerotta: METALHEAD!!
    790: Leatherass!!
    Stan making the brains sing was priceless…and anything with Kai acting weird, like Wake the Dead(shiver) or Twilight(he was so damn CUTE in that one) or getting put in weird situations, like Bunny trying to seduce him or being draped in feather boas by drag queens in Girltown(is it wrong for me to like that?)

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.