favourite joke

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

What has been your favourite joke on LEXX. Mine would have to be on SUPERNOVA when stanley tweedle said;

‘Great, the last woman in the universe is passing me over for a corpse’.

theFrey
    Participant

My favorite zinger was during 790. When Kai rescued Stanley from that rouge robot who was trying to . . . um . . ah . . . roger him. Stanley was standing there all glad to be rescued, but embarassed at the pose he was found it.

Kai just kind of looked the situation over and told Stanley that he was sure that ‘you two need some time alone together, but now was not the time as they had to leave.’

MM has a way with a dead-pan delivery!

——————
    thefrey
    “Oh, come on. If you can’t laugh at the walking dead, who can you laugh at?” – Dan Fielding

Anonymous

Theres tons!
    Heres a couple of favourites:

Zev in Supernova
    “Then theres only one thing for you to do Stanley Tweedle: Go somewhere private and errupt by yourself”

Captain Moss in Lyekka
    “Watch out for the guy with the hair!”

Oh and the classic dialoge that comes before Kai’s all time classic line in the Key:
    Stan: “How could I be so stupid?”
    Kai: “There are many ways”

Your right thefrey, Kai certainly has the dead-pan advantage when it comes to humour, eps in Lafftrak!

——————
    “My world is unaffected, there is an exit here. I say it is and it’s true. There is a dream inside a dream, I’m wide awake the more I sleep. You’ll understand when I’m dead. I went to God just to see and I was looking at me. Saw Heaven and Hell were lies, when I’m God every one dies…”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.