FINAL FANTASY: The spirits within!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff FINAL FANTASY: The spirits within!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

Well, its sci/fi!!!

What are your thoughts on the coming 3h long computer animated movie?

——————
    I am the crusader

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

I’m so excited about it! I have been a Final Fantasy fan ever since I first got part 2 (or part 4 for Japan) on Super Nintendo 9 years ago. I have gotten every Final Fantasy game since. The games just intrigue me so much. Sure, I love playing something simple like Twisted Metal sometimes, but I really love playing a game that totally involves you in its storyline. And, although I do play most of my games more than once through, the Final Fantasy games are about the only ones that I’ve played 10 times or more through. I saw a small screenshot of the film in Entertainment Weekly last year, and I was just amazed by that. My brother said that the trailer is even better, but I haven’t looked at it yet. Well, I’m looking forward to it and to more wonderful games coming out!

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Oh, there’s one comment that I forgot to add – damn Squaresoft! Sorry, but I’m so mad at them for not releasing Final Fantasy 2 on the anthology for Playstation here in the US. They said that we wouldn’t buy it because of some glitch, but I signed a petition for its release that had plenty of names of people who would have bought it.

——————
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

crusader
    Participant

How doe you think I feal! They dont even relise the damn thing in Europe!!!

Well, Im about to by a chip so I can by the US wersion!!!

OK!!! Back to the movie! (Im glad your a fan to)
    I beat that you look forwerd to Juliy when I comes to USA!!! (Il have to wait untill agust 24!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Tod
    Participant

Have you seen the trailer which you can download from http://www.finalfantasy.com ?
    Looks great – and it helps being a big fan of Squares ff games! Favorite FF7!!
    I was surprised to see Final Fantasy on these boards, I used to be an administrator on http://www.ffonline.com – a great FF fan site (and they use UBB bulletin board too!), check it out if you are a fan of the games!!

crusader
    Participant

Thanks, I will!!!

FINAL FANTASY: The spirits within is a sci/fi movie!!!

Im a big fan to!!! I loved ff7! O loved ff8 to (Im angry that they cal it the worst game ever and that the guy that made the music had to beg of forgivenes fore his music in ff8! Its the worlds most soled game ever!!! Evereybody loved it untill some bigshot said that it wasent good!!!)
    I havent played ff9 yet, due!!! It comes in march to sweden!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Well, I have some good news. I was looking at Final Fantasy sites the other day, and I read that they are going to release Final Fantasy II this July on the Anthology II. The funny thing is, though, that they’re releasing it along with Chrono Cross (or is it Chrono Trigger). I don’t care, though, as long as they do release FFII. It’s my favorite Final Fantasy game of all time! They’re releasing it in July I guess to increase sales since the movie will be out then.

——————

crusader
    Participant

IV in Japan, right? Yeah!!! I love that game!!! (I played it on a emulater a couple of munth agow!!!)

They are relising Final Fantasy I, II, III (Japanise numbers) to a pocket console (Like Gameboy! But a new one)!!! I hope they come to Europe or atlist the states!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

I work at a movie theatre, so I get to see lots of trailers and such… the FF:TSW trailer is /great/, although it doesn’t tell much about the movie. I did hear there wouldn’t be a Cid in this movie… which outrages half the FF fans I know, since Cid’s been around since… what was it, 3? 4?

Oh yeah… the standee (big 3-D thing that sits in the movie theatre lobby) just came in today, and it’s awesome. Picture of the main character… Dr. What’s-Her-Face… the camera’s under her and she’s looking down at it, and there are ripples under her feet like she’s walking on water or something. Very creepy and cool and /very/ well done.

And I might get one of the posters! (I love my job.

crusader
    Participant

Cid was in Final Fantasy II(Japanise)-Final Fantasy IX (meby X to)

The thing that disepoints most fans is the dark-future-earth thats the adventure is in!!!
    The wonted an fantasy-none arth world!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Yeah, I think that I really wanted them to set the movie in the past. I love the medieval-like settings of FF2, FF3, and FF9. Oh, my friend Kassi works at the movies too. She got to see the preview of FF, and she loved it (even though she’s never played the games).

——————

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.