Finale on Sky one tonight!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Angel Finale on Sky one tonight!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Plif
    Participant

I’ll probly need to discuss it after its on! ๐Ÿ˜† Meet ya’s back here!

fourthof5
    Participant

I have seen it, and I found the ending interesting. So I am interested is hearing yours (and others ) thoughts on it.

fourthof5
    Participant

I guess no one has anything to say about it then.

aquabloodstone
    Participant

I read this and got confused, I thought I was still in the Lexx forum ๐Ÿ˜ณ Well, I was of two minds on the whole thing. I liked the fact that they went down fighting, but I wasn’t happy with Lorne leaving. Something just struck me as wrong about it. And I was kinda getting to like Lindsay ๐Ÿ˜ฅ Obviously, no one is happy when a character dies (unless you hated them in the first place),but I have to say, if Wesley had to go, that’s the way to do it. I did miss the presence of some of the Buffy cast. It doesn’t jibe with their characterizations for none of them to be there. I know the reasons behind it and yada yada yada, but I can’t help but think a little more effort should have been put forth as to their inclusion by someone, anyone. The damn prophesy thing is going to drive me crazy though, y’know?

Plif
    Participant

Yeh, the prophecy thing was driving me mad as well…. you can tell Whedon wasnt writing for it to end so soon… The whole Black Thorn thing devloped to late and too quickly.
    I did find Wesleys dying scene with ‘Fred’ very emotional tho, and was a good end to the character, but as they in the world of SciFi/Fantasy, “He’s only dead…” It doesnt necessarily the end! ๐Ÿ˜†

fourthof5
    Participant

I acutally like what they did with Lorne, it was unexpected, and appropreate for that mission. Wes’s death was well done and allowing Fred to be there was good.

I also like the actual endding. I know I know, its not usual for a seires that knows its going to end to do so on a cliff hannger, but I had the impression that it was done for a lot of reasons, the major one being that it allowed Fans to take up the mantle of what happed next (you can see all the fanfic writers instantly leaping to their PC to write different endings). Personally, something that big on the mythsical radar would have been noticed by others (remember Giles getting to confront Willow quite quickly). So I tend to think that the Slayers would have turned up to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.