First Half of the Paul Donovan Transcript

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx First Half of the Paul Donovan Transcript

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

Some of you have asked or emailed me for the transcript of the Paul Donovan Chat. I have only the first half of it. Unfortunatly the campus server/router blew up (Literally caught fire and exploded) So I was only able to get the first 20-25 minutes. So I copied what I had gotten onto a disk. Currently I have to dial up to the internet, I’m in hell!
    So heres all that I managed to get:

*** Your host is events.scifi.com, running version GS 1.4 960916 Stadium Copyright (c) 1995, 1996 Quarterdeck
    Corporation
    *** This server running since Thu Sep 6 01:07:12 2001
    *** There are 240 users and 0 invisible on 1 servers
    *** 1 operator(s) online
    *** 0 unknown connection(s)
    *** channels formed
    *** I have 240 clients and 0 servers
    *** Current local users: 240 Max: 241
    *** – events.scifi.com Message of the Day –
    *** –
    *** – ********************************************************
    *** –
    *** – WELCOME TO IRC.SCIFI.COM
    *** –
    *** – .eee.._:@$*e
    *** – .@$$$$$@. .e*’
    *** – .,.O$$$$$$$O*”
    *** – @* :*$$$$$*’
    *** – ‘@$#*””***’
    *** –
    *** – General chatting takes place in #general
    *** – Special events are usually in the #auditorium
    *** –
    *** –
    *** – To find out about other places to chat on the Internet, visit the Internet Chat Guide at
    http://www.globalchat.com/schedule.html
    *** –
    *** Topic for #auditorium: LEXX executive producer Paul Donovan 9PM
    *** Users on #auditorium: Tyrannosaur mike-l DirtyGirl theFrey Parasite159 Max Romanadveratnelundar Paine angelmay
    Rustam1 @Moderator Hypatia dishroom-princess lafemmenikita20 toast milk-boy wolfclan dgrequeen EveningStar trillian
    PrimaNW kaisgypsygirl killerbobjr MegL VisionAri Kali tillia Herdarkzone hocke¥ ShadowyLurker Rintaun LexxBJJ
    Squishy StormBorn Lomia TwilightRhapsody MissCleo verti Strytlr Lilith BadCarrot
    *** Users on #auditorium: FrogSplash AuntyAlias starfireone siglum NecK®x
    +PaulandLex SYFYKarl minecritter AvenTalitha
    Headgehog We’re each using one hand…
    That leaves an empty hand as a cup holder — good idea
    First question…
    to : I’d like to know how the mechanism in Kai’s Weapon works. The other hand is also quite busy at the moment, actually…. Tyrannosaur… it’s a wind-up spring kinda thing, only better.
    Check out Wal-Mart
    to : I’d heard that the Brunnen-G were sort of an aftethought in the first movie..
    what made you want to expand on their story? ga We fell in love with the colorful Brunnen-G costumes, and we’re simply NUTS about beehives…. ga
    to : It seems that most media think that your fan base is mostly teenage boys. I
    noticed at UnCon this year the majoirty seemed to be older women. Why do you think there is this misconseption about
    your fanbase and why do you think it appeals to them. We suspect Michael McManus is desperate to get laid, and vulnerable women everywhere sense it… as for
    teenage boys, decorum forbids us from going there…. ga
    to : Hello guys: How’s the response for the new season from fans so far? you tell us… ga
    to : If Sci Fi is there monetarily for a 5th season of Lexx will there be one? Or
    are you planning on doing anything more after season 4 ends? Movies perhaps? We plan to end the show this season…. ga
    Any hints as to what kind of projects you might do post-LEXX? We have to complete a prison sentence and mandatory drug-counselling…. ga
    Ah…a White House series!
    to : Paul, you have such an impressive body of work spanning TV, film and print.
    Which is you favorite media to to create? I’ve always considered my greatest triumphs to be in Play-Doh… ga
    to : What about merchandising? Will you
    license some nifty LEXX stuff for us to
    buy? absolutely… what do you want?…. ga
    to : has season 4 resulted in the story going full circle?
    We lost Paul and Lex again… I’m sure they’ll be right back
    *** Starting conversation with FrogSplash
    *** Ending conversation with FrogSplash
    You’re back!
    to : so far, the most satisfying moment of L4 has been the senseless destruction
    of Pluto. How long are you going to make us wait before you turn that little blue planet into granite??
    *** Mode change “+v PaulandLex” on channel #auditorium by Moderator
    Try typing guys hello… ga
    to : so far, the most satisfying moment of L4 has been the senseless destruction
    of Pluto. How long are you going to make us wait before you turn that little blue planet into granite?? we got kicked out for some reason… ga there’s much senseless destruction on the way… ga
    to : What are your favorite episodes? Brigadoom, 791, Prime Ridge, and Gilligan’s Island episode # 317, and all of Space Precinct…. ga
    Several people have asked if Season Four will end with the story having gone full circle? Fun? It’s like a vacation in the West Bank…. ga
    to : where on eatrh (or any other planet for that matter) did you come up with the
    idea of milk fed boys (supernova) from? We’re big into full circle… ga
    Lost’em again
    *** Mode change “+v Paul” on channel #auditorium by Moderator yes … ga
    to : What censoring gets under your skin more: for the sex or the violence? we can’t separate the difference between the two… is there one? ga…
    to : how on earth (or any other planet for that matter) did you come up with the
    idea of milk fed boys (supernova) from? It’s based on a small town in Newfoundland… ga
    to : why do you keep the annoying robot-head around and not just have stan like step
    on him or something? his day will come, don’t worry… ga ga… ga
    We lost’em again no you didn’t… ga
    We’ll there they are
    to : are you supirsed that most lexxians are goths or fetishist? what’s a “Goth”?… ga
    to : US and CAnadian fans are begging – can we please have less violence and more
    sex (especially naked Tweedle)? Naked Tweedle falls in the category of violence, not sex… ga
    to : Paul, so has the value of the comic tension between Stanley and the Robot head
    in thier quest for unrequited love has lost its appeal?
    *** Mode change “+o SYFYKarl” on channel #auditorium by Moderator In response to this issue, Stanley pays a visit to Las Vegas in “Viva Lexx Vegas” … ga

Sorry fellow Lexxians thats it. As a sidenote I was watching(reading) the whole thing durign class in electronics lab. Try hidding this one from the Proffesor.

Hope this helps
    -Headgehog

Headgehog
    Participant

I just noticed that this board cuts off the names of the people speaking in the chat. They were placed in between the greater then/less then characters. If you want to know who said what, I put an identical post of scifi.com’s website. But in a few days they’ll have the transcript up anyway.
    Sorry about that.

Anonymous

milkboy posted it, but you gotta go to http://www.lexx.com for the addy as i read it
    over 30 seconds ago which exeeds the limit
    of my short term memory

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    But in a few days they’ll have the transcript up anyway.
    Sorry about that.

thanx hh! i got in at the best work in playdough remark…i particularly liked the naked tweedle constitutes violence remarks…do you suppose actors ever throw blanket parties for their producers/writers ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.