First Wave/ Earth: Final Conflict

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff First Wave/ Earth: Final Conflict

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    blackholenipple
    Participant

has anyone here seen either First Wave or Earth: Final Conflict.. and what did you think of them?

——————
    “Sesame Street taught me how to love, but all I feel now is hate

Anonymous

[/B][/QUOTE]
    love your quote…seems someone else is having a bad life too!yes, like first wave but have not done earth…, also liked the shortlived brimstone, thought it was elegant and always love depictions of the devil as blackly humorous gent…

Anonymous

Freak that I am, I like them both. Lexx’ Patricia Zentilli(is that spelled right?) was in the last episode of E:FC that I watched(a re-run, but I had missed it the first time around).
    I was plenty ****ed that Boone was killed. And, then Liam lost his hybrid powers; and, Lili got changed by Sandoval and left Earth, then Augur was on the lam…wait a minute, largely the show ticks me off! I guess I still watch because I want to see Sandoval and Zo’or get their comeuppances.
    First Wave is groovy to me since I like that whole “one man can make a difference” concept. That, and aliens that get stoned on table salt!

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

crusader
    Participant

Whel I have seen al The First Wave episodes they have shown i sweden!

I dont now if there are eny more!!!

The last they showed was the one that the aliens looked back on whats hapend and were going to deside if to attack or not, then it ended!!! I you never fund outh what they desided!!! That sucks!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve not seen First Wave for ages.. I never got to see much of E:FC and since they’re getting rid of so many characters I don’t want to.

Gigerotta (the actress’ name completely escapes me right now) was in an episode of First Wave.

Anonymous

Well, Crusader, if you’re still interested, the new episodes start tonight, on SciFi’s new Monday Prime. They’re showing ‘First Wave,’ ‘Invisible Man,’ and ‘Lexx.’ Then, like before, the episodes repeat. I’m talking TV in the States. I hope they’re showing them there in Sweden.

quote:

Originally posted by crusader:
    Whel I have seen al The First Wave episodes they have shown i sweden!

I dont now if there are eny more!!!

The last they showed was the one that the aliens looked back on whats hapend and were going to deside if to attack or not, then it ended!!! I you never fund outh what they desided!!! That sucks!!!

——————

crusader
    Participant

They dont, but thanks anyway!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

Ah, you’re very welcome, Crusader. After giving you all that info, I went and set my VCR wrong and missed the flippin’ episode!
    Well, I’ll figure out SciFi’s weird scheduling habits, eventually.

——————

Anonymous

I enjoy First Wave. Sebastian Spence is a pretty darn good actor. Looks like they are going to spice it up some with Tracey Lords. Poor Cade hardly ever gets a break. Earth FC is another story.I watch it when my other favorites are in rerun. I really liked it when Boone was on it. Kevin Kilner was hot! Liam was interesting as long as he had the shakrava. However, I pretty much lost interest in the show after they took it out of the script. I do like Robert Leeshock. He is a good actor.

Anonymous

I’m starting to get into First Wave, but really tried hard to like E:FC and failed.

First Wave is easy watching, never get blown away with the science but it’s nice and easy, a bit like Due South (without the humour).

——————

Anonymous

I enjoy First Wave. The premise is rather routine as far as science fiction is concerned. However, the actors in it do a very good job. Poor Cade just can’t find an escape. Here they did in the clone and lo and behold here comes another cop with an attitude and now he’s (Cade) back where he started.
    I abandoned EFC most of last season. It just didn’t entertain me. I am sick a tired of Sandoval’s attitude and Zo’or bores me. Da’an used to be interesting, but now all”he” does is whine and bitch. I have caught some of the other eps of the new season and it seems to be picking up a little. I really preferred Liam when he had the shakrava and when did he and Renee become more than associates? I will always miss Boone from the first season. Lilly? Ho Hum.

Anonymous

I’ve just about lost all interest in E-FC. It used to be really entertaining and the stories were original, but now its the same old dross every week. Why doesn’t Liam just kill Sandoval and Zo’or? He knows that if there is trouble brewing and innocent people are being hurt, then those two are usually behind it. I know that they are the bad guys in the series but they are now p*ssing me off. I think its about time the writers injected some new characters into the show or thought about bringing this show to an end, and tying up all the loose ends.
    I will endure it for now but if there are any more episodes like the one on Sky last week (A half human-half taelon creature living in the walls of the mother ship. Oh please), then I will definately consider switching over and watch something a little more believable, like The 10th Kingdom.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.