Fixed: Downloads

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Finally managed to fix the thumbnail images in the Sci Fi Downloads Section. You should now be able to see a thumbnail image for all media listed.

organizeinchaos
    Participant

how about the sounds?
    hi, i’m so into aeonflux though it’s been a while since i saw it…when i was in second year highschool..now im in third year college! newei i want to tell you how much of a savior you are for me for feeding my cravings bout aeon and trevor…peter chung… this site is really cool! well it shoud be right? cuz the people who do the magic here ARE COOL! 8) HOPE YOU KEEP ON SHARING AND MAKING PEOPLE LIKE ME WITH LONG LOST LOVES REKINDLE THEIR PASSION (MORE OF OBSESSION) ๐Ÿ™‚

p.s.
    i heard ther’l b an aeonflux movie done by CHARLISE theron…i dont think she’s fit for aeon…would any1 be? ๐Ÿ˜› but hey, have you seen jessica alba in dark angel, i think it was season 2 or 3 when manticore had a computer generated picture of her face? it spoooooked me out and i was furious but i got the hang of the idea…SHE LOOKED LIKE AEON FLUX! IDENTICAL!WITH THE HAIR AND ALL! jessica alba would be a better aeonflux…though the make-up artist should make her more mature, her curves and her moves are great(though i dooubt that she’d agree to bein half naked all the time)…but who would be trevor? ๐Ÿ™„

i want to hear from you…(in a not really being demanding tone.)

thanks!

Anonymous

To be honest I’m dreading the movie! Peter Chung doesn’t seem to be having anything to do with it!! And since he’s the creator, the film could be a real disaster. Having just seen ‘Van Helsing’ last night (ie. a crap film sith lots of money thrown at it to help it look better) I’m even more sceptical.

By the way, I did have a few Aeon sounds, but I can’t find them anymore ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.