Flamegrape Invite

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Hollydays
    Participant

I’ve really enjoyed reading Flamegrape’s thoughtful responses in other area’s on the sadboard. I’m hoping to lure FG here….

Anyway to do that? Do you not watch Andromeda?

Anonymous

yes i agree! i have been reading FGs posts in the other forums and FGs post are very well thought out and engrossing. once this feud blows over maybe she(?) will grace us with some posts.

Anonymous

yes i agree! i have been reading FGs posts in the other forums and FGs post are very well thought out and engrossing. once this feud blows over maybe she(?) will grace us with some posts.

Flamegrape
    Participant

Thanxx for the invite! However, I must confess that I haven’t become a fan of Andromeda yet. That doesn’t mean I won’t in the future! I tried to catch a few episodes of the show, but I haven’t seen the first one. I don’t even know how many seasons have aired. But from what I’ve seen, it’s an interesting show.

The one episode that stands out in my mind is the one where someone was stranded on a planet and was taken care of by some woman. The locals were paranoid of “aliens among us” and the woman helped to smooth things out. I don’t remember much more details than that. Do you know which episode I’m talking about?

Anyway, I’ll see if I can catch more episodes of it. Is there any sort of ongoing story that I should be aware of?

Flamegrape
    Participant

Thanxx for the invite! However, I must confess that I haven’t become a fan of Andromeda yet. That doesn’t mean I won’t in the future! I tried to catch a few episodes of the show, but I haven’t seen the first one. I don’t even know how many seasons have aired. But from what I’ve seen, it’s an interesting show.

The one episode that stands out in my mind is the one where someone was stranded on a planet and was taken care of by some woman. The locals were paranoid of “aliens among us” and the woman helped to smooth things out. I don’t remember much more details than that. Do you know which episode I’m talking about?

Anyway, I’ll see if I can catch more episodes of it. Is there any sort of ongoing story that I should be aware of?

Hollydays
    Participant

hmmm, I’m ashamed to say I’m not sure which ep that is, but I think it is the one where Tyr “loses” his memory for a short time and doesn’t remember that he has a ship to leave with. There was a blonde women and her son in that ep taking care of him.???

There are a few underlying stories to watch for. Rommie, the android, is in love with her Captain but has succomed on occasion to falling in love elsewhere. And Trance is a fairly unknown entity whose motives are unclear (IE: could be very very bad, ask Saddy about his thoughts on her LOL). And Tyr wants to rebuild his clan/tribe (Kodiacs). The most important recent line is that the very bad guys, the Maggogs, are on their way to destroy the universe

Hollydays
    Participant

hmmm, I’m ashamed to say I’m not sure which ep that is, but I think it is the one where Tyr “loses” his memory for a short time and doesn’t remember that he has a ship to leave with. There was a blonde women and her son in that ep taking care of him.???

There are a few underlying stories to watch for. Rommie, the android, is in love with her Captain but has succomed on occasion to falling in love elsewhere. And Trance is a fairly unknown entity whose motives are unclear (IE: could be very very bad, ask Saddy about his thoughts on her LOL). And Tyr wants to rebuild his clan/tribe (Kodiacs). The most important recent line is that the very bad guys, the Maggogs, are on their way to destroy the universe

Anonymous

It’s ‘Music of a Distant Drum’.
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

Tyr crashes on Midden, a planet controlled by his arch enemies the Drago Kasov pride. He’s lost his memory and he’s helped by a human woman Yvaine and her foster son. It’s a pretty good ep but not one of the best to start out with as you need some back story to really understand it.

Not that I’m a total DROM addict or anything…I just have a photographic memory is all.

Anonymous

It’s ‘Music of a Distant Drum’.
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

Tyr crashes on Midden, a planet controlled by his arch enemies the Drago Kasov pride. He’s lost his memory and he’s helped by a human woman Yvaine and her foster son. It’s a pretty good ep but not one of the best to start out with as you need some back story to really understand it.

Not that I’m a total DROM addict or anything…I just have a photographic memory is all.

Anonymous

FG i know you are a little busy at the moment with this sad/scifi thing. btw i have read your posts and they seem very courteous to me. but if you get some free time check out Hollydays episode reviews here on the sad site. they are very well done and very informative!
    hope to gain another fan!!!

Anonymous

FG i know you are a little busy at the moment with this sad/scifi thing. btw i have read your posts and they seem very courteous to me. but if you get some free time check out Hollydays episode reviews here on the sad site. they are very well done and very informative!
    hope to gain another fan!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.