For those interested in the new Harry Potter (the third one)

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub For those interested in the new Harry Potter (the third one)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lexxrobotech
    Participant

There are quite a few pictures floating around the net lately of screenshots. It looks pretty good.

There is a website called ‘the leaky cauldron’ that has a few hi res pictures.

If you’re a HP movie fan, it’s really worth taking a look. I think Gary Oldman will make the perfect Sirius Black. Just look at the picture of him in his cell.

Anonymous

Time magazine did a cover article on Azkaban a few months ago, was pretty cool.

One thing I didn’t like however was that the kiddies were wearing ‘normal’ clothes, which just doesn’t happen with Ron anywhere in the series other than ‘Cup of Fire’ and in that case none of the Weasleys knew how to dress like ‘normal people’.

Little things like that in a ‘first look’ preview kinda makes me worry =)

Still I’m sure if they add aliens I’ll still love it.

lexxrobotech
    Participant

They are going to be wearing uniforms, just not in all the scenes. There was a lot of moaning about that, but they seem to have released screenshots without the kids wearing their robes, but new screen shots show them in their school kit.

Anonymous

Hey BTW if you see anything about Book 6, feel free to PM me or post it! I’ve been keeping my eye out and there are a TON of rumors, but none of which are really worth printing yet. The only one worth repeating is that the name of this book can only be one of three things:

Harry Potter and the Secret of the Veil

Harry Potter and the Pyramids of Erjast(something like that)

and I forget the third

These are the three names that JK reserved along with Cup of Fire. One of the names wont be used as there are only 2 books left.

Most feel “Secret of the Veil” was meant to be this last book, others argue it’s the next one and will deal with Sirius death, and perhaps the fact that he is still alive or his brother Regulus was the one that really died. Another one from a quote from JK claims one of the kids will be changing Houses in this next book, which might play into the Sorting Hats prophecy that the 4 houses must unite or Hogwarts will fall.

Again why most of the rumors aren’t worth printing…but if you see anything send it my way =)

lexxrobotech
    Participant

like you said, most of the stuff is rumours.

I know that ‘Harry Potter And The Mudblood Revolt’ and ‘Harry Potter And The Quest Of The Centaur’ were recently registered as trademarks at the UK Patent Office by a company called Seabottom Productions. Seabottom Productions reportedly shares an office with Warner Brothers’ London lawyers. While they may be the titles of the last two books, Im still skeptical. Other titles have been trademarked by Warner Brothers in the past years including ‘Harry Potter And The Pyramids Of Furmat’ and has not been used.

JK has mentioned often that Sirius is gone for good. (Curse her and her children!)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.