for those of you that missed gondolas

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx for those of you that missed gondolas

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

or other eppys from season 3, gondolas is on tonight…er….monday morning at 2 am so set your recorders…easter weekend is apparently not suitable for lexx at least in the minds of the gerbils at scifi so we have to wait until april 22 for k-town…bon appetit!

DalekTek790
    Participant

What happened to May, Gametown, and Boomtown?

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:

They’ve been shown over the past three weeks at 2am Monday morning/Sunday night.

–Aleck

Anonymous

I had forgotten about Lexx being repeated at 2 a.m. but as the Gods would have it I couldn’t sleep last night, had my tv on all night on SciFi and Lexx came on!!!!

I was so excited as I have only seen Gondola once….. and could’nt wait to see “live Kai” kiss Xev again….

It is now morning and I still can’t get that scene out of my mind. The look on Kai’s face when he asks Xev, if she “wants” him is imnprinted on my mind.

I’ve seen MM in others shows and movies and a few love scenes but there was something different about this.

Geez, I’m so hooked, I’m pathetic…… And loving it….

So Lexx, manipulate me, toy with my emotions and do with me what you will…… I cannnot resist you

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:

may was actually the first of the reruns, which are (surprise) being shown sequentially, gametown was last week, k-town in two weeks and boomtown in May…the scifi.com schedule bot will show you dates and times at the bottom of each homepage(lexx, farscape etc) you can also get it to show you the whole day’s programming by double-clicking on the desired day of the calendar, just check it for your timezone which is not necessarily the same as mine (although the west coast is on a delayed feed so they follow east coast more or less) good luck

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by NB 1:
    So Lexx, manipulate me, toy with my emotions and do with me what you will…… I cannnot resist you

hmmmm lexx or michael mcmanus i guess i am not a true drooler, i think mm is sexy, being tall and slim, but i havent quite hit the heights of obsession that the estrogen brigade has i do love his nose though, but purely on an aesthetic level you understand…and it is nice to see kai sans white face makeup and smiling…but hell i think trent reznor is sexy too and he doesnt even need the white face to fall into slim and pasty category!okay, so i am a part time drooler!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    may was actually the first of the reruns, which are (surprise) being shown sequentially, gametown was last week, k-town in two weeks and boomtown in May…

I coulda sworn that I taped “Boomtown” last week. And according to the Sci Fi site, that *was* the episode shown last week. Gondola was last night, K-Town on the 22nd, and Tunnels on the 29th. If they’re showing them sequentially, they’re not going to follow Tunnels with Boomtown…

–Aleck

Anonymous

I’ve posted this on another site but I want more opinions – If Live Kai and Xev had not been interrupted by Bunny’s demise would they have made love in front of everybody??
    It did’nt look to me like they had any privacy…. I mean I know that they don’t have any hang-ups about using the bathroom or showering in front of each other, does this also carry over to lovemaking??? Let me know what you think..

Christine Carroll
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    may was actually the first of the reruns, which are (surprise) being shown sequentially, gametown was last week, k-town in two weeks and boomtown in May…the (

I’ve been recording the eps of season three…. I recorded last nights ep “Gondola”
    and the D*** tape got all screwed up!!! Its all full of static and lines and the sound is all messes up !! and the “tape” of the cassette itself is all wrinkled !!! So I have to wait for it to rerun AGAIN! to record and watch it!!! This really really bits!!! I wanted to see Live KAI!!!!!! I’m so SAD!!!

——————
    “to err is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

“Look for me by the moonlight-
    Watch for me by moonlight-

I’ll come to thee by the moonlight,

though Hell should bar the way”

——-The Highwayman

Anonymous

Season 3 sequence, Fire and Water, May, Gametown, Boomtown, Gondola, K-Town, Tunnels,
    The Key, Garden, Battle, Girltown, Beach, Heaven and Hell. July 28th, season 4 begins. I don’t know what Sci Fi might do between the end of 3 and the beginning of 4. Even tho’ they have financed part of season 4, they sure play Hell with the schedule of the show. Makes very little sense to me. As to Gondola and following through with the “act”, don’t forget, Fifi and Kai/Prince made a deal before he ever went to lie down with Xev. It looked different because he was “Kai” and Kai is never as mobile nor as openly expressive as Prince/Kai. I don’t think he ever intended to actually have sex with Xev. It was an excellent way to distract her while Fifi got rid of Bunny.
    Mind you, even knowing nothing was going to happen,I wanted to throttle that damned Fifi. What a jerk!

Anonymous

Yes, but why did Prince/Kai feel the need to “distract” Xev in that way when she was almost asleep and Stan was closer to where Bunny was… and could have attempted to save her. I do see your point though, about the deal between FiFi and Prince…. And bunny did’nt hollar until she was on her way down, maybe she wanted to sacrifice herself, she had an pained expression on her face almost the whole time she was on the Gondola –

DalekTek790
    Participant

Jeff Pustil is sooo the man!

I felt bad that Schlemmi died in Gondola. I heard some rumors from another site about his work in the next season, but they’re unconfirmed.

At first, Gondola was really confusing, but eventually I thought I had it all figured out, then they threw the curveball at us in The Beach which called for a reevaluation of the whole season.

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Anonymous

appy polly loggies…i realized after i submitted that reply that boomtown had in fact aired two weeks ago when my boneheaded friend was over and screwed up the vcr…then of course i screwed up taping gondolas on monday morning having put in sunday’s date (DOHHH!) so i am grouchily awaiting k town and plotting purchase of dvd player so i’ll at least have interviews and making of lexx 3 stuff to watch when aleck’s company finally releases this stuff

Anonymous

>>>>Yes, but why did Prince/Kai feel the need to “distract” Xev in that way when she was almost asleep and Stan was closer to where Bunny was…

I think Prince/Kai was just covering his a** while advancing his agenda.

Covering – If he was with Xev, then there was no way he could have pushed Bunny.
    He was distracted, so he couldn’t have saved her.
    He got to do that fake remorse crap so Xev would comfort him.
    He got Xev to feel guilty that her part in distracting him led to it.

Advancing – Befuddled the begeesers out of Xev. (Even if everyone was a sleep, I don’t think he would have continued, a distracted Xev, being more easily led than a satisfied one.)

——————
    Oh, come on. If you can’t laugh at the walking dead, who can you laugh at?
    Dan Fielding in “Night Court”
    Of Course if Dan had ever met Kai, he might have quickly become one of the dead.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.