Forced Perspective Review – Andromeda

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Announcements/New Stuff Forced Perspective Review – Andromeda

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

The "Forced Perspective" Andromeda Review has been posted today.

Welp! This was a show like nothing we’ve seen so far…. no seriously, it wasn’t much fun at all, it wasn’t as well acted, directed, or well produced. There were some good parts of the episode, but these were few and far between. Most distressing was a complete lack (except for an unseen word at the end) of Rommie, Harper and Rev Bem. I would have thought that an episode missing so many of it’s main characters would have a stronger plot.

11 Video Captures of the episode are also available on the VidCaps Page.

——————

Anonymous

You missed out that great gag about the ‘Great Compass’ putting Dillan on the correct ‘Arc’ ) (don’t have it recorded to get the exact quote). I think there was another geometric reference too.

And what was with that prion flushing? Why did they have to do it manually? Couldn’t Rommie or another android do it? Or was Rommie offline because of a small valve-thingy?

[This message has been edited by tempCat (edited 02-07-2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by tempCat:
    You missed out that great gag about the ‘Great Compass’ putting Dillan on the correct ‘Arc’ ) (don’t have it recorded to get the exact quote). I think there was another geometric reference too.

Yes, I remember that. To be honest I was nervous obout putting the gag in. I thought it was funny, but the review wasn’t as positive as usual and I was concerned that peeps would think I was being sarcastic

But, I did it with LEXX, maybe I should go back and add the comment (need to review the tape again though – {sadgeezer shudders})

And what was with that prion flushing? Why did they have to do it manually? Couldn’t Rommie or another android do it? Or was Rommie offline because of a small valve-thingy?

Good point. I have no answer, but it seems like Rommie was offline. This episode was aired out of order too. Next weeks episode should see the Andromeda get into some trouble, and maybe then we’ll see what happens to Rommie.

BTW. Still working the stuff mentioned in your email.

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited 02-07-2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by tempCat:
    Have you seen the 0330 thread in Lexx General yet? I think I broke it:P

yep, it’s worse than that, I broke the bloody UBBS too. Had to delete two member accounts. ๐Ÿ™

I deleted the faulty topic, thought that it might help, but it didn’t. Re-set all the threads and re-thingy’d the members accounts. Two of them showed up without names, I had to delete them.

I think the system is ok now. I’ve emailed the two peeps concerned and it should be ok.

——————

Anonymous

Have you seen the 0330 thread in Lexx General yet? I think I broke it:P

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.