Forced Perspective

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Christine Carroll
    Participant

Ok… Hi everyone !!!! My area just got to see the episode Forced Perspective… And man could I feel the Tension between Tyr and Beka!!!! Yeah !!!! I loved that part when they were on the bridge doing some kind of checks and Beka said something like “Manual mainpulation” that was so funny!!! I could just feel the need for sex in those two!!!! They really need to get together…. Did anyone catch the last few scenes when they were ating dinner?? Tyr looked so cute!!! It was like he was just at little kid!!! And Beka was just leading him on!!!! God I could go on and on, on how this is a good thing between Beka and tyr and how D***** funny and heart warming this episode is!!!

——————
    “to air is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

“Look for me by the moonlight-
    Watch for me by moonlight-

I’ll come to thee by the moonlight,

though Hell should bar the way”

——-The Highwayman

Excerpt from “Exquisite Corpse” by Poppy Brite

“Late in the year,New Orleans still has its hot days. In the slave quaters, Jay and Tran blossomed like the giant stinking carrion-flowers that grow in humid jungles. Their ravaged abdomens swelled and burst like red-petals, a jubliee of rot. Their putrescent fluids pooled on the concrete floor and in the hollows of their disintegrating bodies. …Their faces, c**** and B**** grew into shapeless masses of blackened flesh. Swollen tongues like ball gags forced their jaws wide. Organs tumbled out of their bodies like distended winebags. From their decomposition rose wisps of steam and soft wet sounds of gaseous intimacy….Tran fell out of his binding straps and melted slowly into Jay’s ribcage. A large, faintly iridescent stain ate up the concrete floor around them. Their eyes were black caverns.They gave birth to worms, generation after generation, until their bodies were covered as if in a living blanket. Soon they were picked clean, their bones an ivory sculpture-puzzle shining in the dark, waiting to tell their mute love story.

Anonymous

I just recieved an email about tis spisode from David P. His comments were very interesting I thought:

quote:

from David J. P.
    With regard to your Forced Perspective review, you neglected to mention something about the dinner between Beka and Tyr. Just before Beka walkedout, she dropped her napkin in Tyr’s lap . . . and looked down into Tyr’s lap. Perhaps she saw there his interest in one particular human woman? At
    any rate, Tyr’s expression was priceless.

Also, I think that Dylan was on trial more for lying to Dimitry and the suffering Dimitry feels Dylan inflicted upon him. Being involved in bloodshed completely traumatized the already psychotic Dimitry imho. He then saw Dylan rewarded for his role in the mission with the captainship
    of the Andromeda Ascendant. Dimitry endured 300 years of paranoid torture, especially after the Commonwealth that Dylan said would back him fell.

What do you think?

Anonymous

I just recieved an email about tis spisode from David P. His comments were very interesting I thought:

quote:

from David J. P.
    With regard to your Forced Perspective review, you neglected to mention something about the dinner between Beka and Tyr. Just before Beka walkedout, she dropped her napkin in Tyr’s lap . . . and looked down into Tyr’s lap. Perhaps she saw there his interest in one particular human woman? At
    any rate, Tyr’s expression was priceless.

Also, I think that Dylan was on trial more for lying to Dimitry and the suffering Dimitry feels Dylan inflicted upon him. Being involved in bloodshed completely traumatized the already psychotic Dimitry imho. He then saw Dylan rewarded for his role in the mission with the captainship
    of the Andromeda Ascendant. Dimitry endured 300 years of paranoid torture, especially after the Commonwealth that Dylan said would back him fell.

What do you think?

Anonymous

I must admit, it’s not one of my Fave episodes (not after Harper 2.0). But that dinner scene was a cracker

——————

Anonymous

I must admit, it’s not one of my Fave episodes (not after Harper 2.0). But that dinner scene was a cracker

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:

What do you think?[/B]

I’d like to add that Dimitry was also trying to make Dylan admit his bad intentions — that he intended to kill. Perhaps Dimitry thought he would feel vindicated if Dylan confessed? It also seemed though that beneath all this, Dimitry was hoping Dylan would redeem him.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:

What do you think?[/B]

I’d like to add that Dimitry was also trying to make Dylan admit his bad intentions — that he intended to kill. Perhaps Dimitry thought he would feel vindicated if Dylan confessed? It also seemed though that beneath all this, Dimitry was hoping Dylan would redeem him.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.