Fred, please contact me!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Angst Fred, please contact me!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Semjase
    Participant

Fred, I’ve been sending you telepathic messages for weeks but I don’t think you’re wearing your nuclear receptor these days. And I can’t be flying all over Laguna Beach in my beamship looking for you. I don’t want to cause a UFO panic. I know you’re hanging out with that german actress! You and her have been talking to those folks from the Andromeda galaxy again. Admit it! What happend to the relationship we once had?
    ๐Ÿ™„

Anonymous

Haha!

Welp! If he’s on Earth I’m pretty sure he’ll see your message on this board. Good thinking!

๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous
    Inactive

You’re looking for Fred? Hmm, that name rings a Bell. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

Last I heard his green friends picked him up for a better view of Mars when it was so close. Something about saving gas money, I dont know.

Anonymous

Hey Semjase,

I believe the Philadelphia Experiment has finally caught up to Fred and you’ll find him back in 1944 ๐Ÿ˜ฏ . In the meantime though, I think another one of your colleagues has gone public:

ALIEN PUNDIT SPEAKS OUT

elmey

Semjase
    Participant

Dammit, Fred! I know you read this board! Put on your Nuclear Receptor and contact me right now! You’ve been slacking off. I found out that you let my stand-in get married. How are we going to convince the public that she’s an alien from the Pleiades when she’s married to someone other than you? I thought we had this all worked out last year! First you’d sell her the alien contact angle. Then you’d get her to move in with you. But what happened? Her website is a wreck and she went off and got married! And whose fault is that? Yours! But if we act fast, maybe my plan can be salvaged. Didn’t you have your eye on those actresses from Canada and Brazil? Did they believe the gimmick I told you to use on them in Florida? You never got back to me on that. If you won’t help me anymore, then maybe Billy Meyer will. That man is reliable and not afraid to take chances. He’s got a real cult following. And I heard that the Andromedans are fed up with your lack-luster performance too. I’m not going to turn tricks for free anymore. You either get your act together or we’re through!

iStan
    Participant

Semjase, I want to take the time to thank you, on behalf of all of us here on the little blue planet, for making the effort to be Fred’s Pleiadean contact source. It’s got to be a tough job and I’m sorry that Fred is letting you down.

Personally, I feel right at home in my pyradome, and it’s all because of you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.