Friday the 13th the series on Creatureland

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Friday the 13th the series on Creatureland

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Well, I visit a Friday the 13th the series board, and on it, someone posted that on January 30th, there will show the episodes – H’elloween, Tales of the Undead, Vodoo Mambo, Read my Lips, and The Sweetest Sting – starting at 11:00 am, and ending at 3:00 pm. If you’ve never seen the show before, then this is a good opportunity to tune in, and see what you think. I wish they were showing a few different episodes, but Tales of the Undead does have Ray Walston guest starring on it. And, H’elloween features an appearance by Uncle Lewis, has plenty of Ryan hitting on Micki, has Ryan being a dumb ass, and even has Jack hitting on women. And, Read my Lips features one of the creepier antiques (well, I think so because I’m sorta scared of dummies).

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Sorry, but I got the time wrong. It airs on Tuesday, January 30 from 11:00 am until 4:00 pm. And, if there are some fellow Friday the 13th fans on this board, and you’re wondering if they are any good sites out there to go to, then I have a few recommendations. First, is the 13th hour site – http://members.aol.com/Fri13Hour/%5B/url%5D . This site has an episode guide, message board, bios, press kits, lots of pictures, real audio files, and lots of other goodies.
    The other one doesn’t have as much, but it does have a drinking game which is so much fun! It’s at http://www.fridaythe13ththeseries.net

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.