funniest line in the movie (spoiler)

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Babylon 5 & Crusade funniest line in the movie (spoiler)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

s
    p
    o
    i
    l
    e
    r
    s
    p
    a
    c
    e
    when G’kar said “Kiss-kiss, love-love, goodbye!” i almost fell off the couch i was laughing so hard! G’kar had alot of great lines in the movie and in the series. what are some of your favorites?
    one thing i really liked in B5 was G’kars speech for the Alliance. i want to say that is was called “Articles of Incorporation” but that doesn’t sound right. does someone know what it was called?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by mary beth:

s
    p
    o
    i
    l
    e
    r
    s
    p
    a
    c
    e
    when G’kar said “Kiss-kiss, love-love, goodbye!” i almost fell off the couch i was laughing so hard! G’kar had alot of great lines in the movie and in the series. what are some of your favorites?
    one thing i really liked in B5 was G’kars speech for the Alliance. i want to say that is was called “Articles of Incorporation” but that doesn’t sound right. does someone know what it was called?

I have to agree with MB, that was a great line. G’kar’s roll in the movie was so perfect. He didn’t over shadow everything because lets face it, in B5 circles he is legandary. So I’m so glad he was in it the way he was. Oh also MB another great line from the movie from G’kar was “No one is has he appears” An old line sure but still a great one.

-SM

Headgehog
    Participant

I’d hardly consider “kiss-kiss, love-love, goodbye” a spolier. But it was a great line. As for G’kar’s old, but legendary, “No one here is exactly as they appear”, I wa thinking “He can’t be talking about B5” well evidently he was. One thing caught my attention why B5 was shown though, where is Epsilon 3? The planet is always shown with B5. Maybe we were looking at B5 from the planets pov.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    One thing caught my attention why B5 was shown though, where is Epsilon 3? The planet is always shown with B5. Maybe we were looking at B5 from the planets pov.

Yeah now that you mention it I don’t remember seeing the planet either. Also what was all that blue gasious stuff?

-SM

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Slopmaster:
    Also what was all that blue gasious stuff?

The plot trying to escape.

Anonymous

found it! it was called the “Declaration of Principles” and it was amazing! i am going to see if i can find it somewhere so i can post it.

[ 23-01-2002: Message edited by: mary beth ]

Anonymous

The universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice. The language is not Narn or human or Centauri or Gaim or Minbari. It speaks in the language of hope. It speaks in the language of trust. It speaks in the language of strength and the language of compassion. It is the language of the heart and the language of the soul. But always it is the same voice. It is the voice of our ancestors speaking through us…and the voice of our inheritors waiting to be born. It is the small still voice that says: we are one – no matter the blood, no matter the skin, no matter the world, no matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain, no matter the darkness, no matter the loss, no matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognize this singular truth…and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because each voice enriches us and ennobles us. And each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one.

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Slopmaster:

Yeah now that you mention it I don’t remember seeing the planet either. Also what was all that blue gasious stuff?

-SM

The Epsilon System always had a blue nebula in it, but never that well defined. It was probably exaggerated for some symbolism, what kind I don’t know. But they also used an improved computer graqphiocs program for this movie. The space scenes didn’t look as fake or early 90’s as B5.

DT, let us have our moment please. We know you didn’t like it much, and yes the plot was remarkably like U-571, but I enjoyed it very much.

———————–
    “If you can’t say anything nice…
    then shut the $%^& up!”

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:

DT, let us have our moment please. We know you didn’t like it much, and yes the plot was remarkably like U-571, but I enjoyed it very much.

Oh yeah thats what it reminded me of. I actually liked “U-571” Hehe funny thing about that. After watching “U-571” I had an strong desire to watch “Sea Quest” but yeah Daltek if you don’t like then go ba hum bug to some one who cares.

-SM

DalekTek790
    Participant

Just to clarify, I didn’t really dislike Babylon 5: Legend of the Rangers. It was adequate in terms of made-for-T.V. sci-fi, I just expect more from Babylon 5.

And that joke opportunity was too good to pass up.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.