Futurama Guide?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

Good news everyone!

We’re going to try to make a guide for Futurama! But first I need the help of a few volunteers. My last crew never returned from the forbidden zone, deep in the galaxy of terror. But I know you’re better then that. The only thing that last crew did better then you, was suck and die.

If you got any of the above references, and are willing to spend just an hour a week writing an episode review. Or even if you’re just willing to write anything Futurama, let me know at [email protected] .

If you’re nervous about writing a review, formatting, or adding pictures and other media, don’t worry about. I’ll work with you and take care of all the technical stuff. All you have to do is send me the text, I’ll take care of the rest.
    Finally you don’t have to write about Futurama either. If you’ve been wanting to write a character bio, or any other kind of review, that fine too. Just contact me or SadGeezer ( [email protected] ), and we’ll be more then happy to work with you!

Nebagram
    Participant

Yeah, count me in ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m not sure if Tony remembers me or not, but I’ve been at the boards intermittently over the last four (count ’em, five, erm, no, four) years and most of the time I’ve been around I’ve usually been campaigning for a SG guide to Futurama. If you need character reviews or series 1 episode reviews, just ask- I’ll be more than happy to provide ๐Ÿ™‚ You can contact me by email at [email protected] or on msn messenger, my addy there is [email protected]

Barabbas
    Participant

Let me know what one needs me to do. I have the talent and the resources plus for the next hour I’ll be sober. What a deal. Plus it keeps me busy.

Would be good to see this on the board.

Send a mail
    [email protected]

Anonymous

Hehe – it sure would!

Anonymous

Put me on the list for consideration maybe I guess. ๐Ÿ˜‰

“Yay I’m useful, I’m having a wonderful time!”

-cs™

aquabloodstone
    Participant

Hey, I know nothing about writing reviews and the like, but I love Futurama, watched it religiously, own the DVDs and listen to the episode commentaries and the like, so long story short (too late, I told you I know nothing about writing ๐Ÿ˜† ) if I can be any help, I will be.

[email protected]

pet
    Participant

Ooh! Lookit the bright colors!

Hey, I’d like to tell you guys you’re distracting me with the Futurama and TTR guides.

Not that I mind…. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Very well done. I’ve seen all the Futuramas many a time, but I still enjoy reading about them, and you’ve picked up a future TTR DVD customer here, no question.

I find the Omicronian culture guide really funny, for some reason, seeing them boiled down like that (instead of deep-fried). ๐Ÿ˜†

(Getting to the zany insomnia stage, losing coherence… think I need wormegg salad sandwich…. must sleep now…. kill all humans…. kill all humans…. hey, sexy mama… wanna kill all humans?)

bitters
    Participant

not much of an expert on Futurama but my admiration for the series is growing.

Count me in as an eager reader of the guides!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.